Thai x Indian x African

Must have just been adjusting to the new RH. I’m finding that sativa are the easiest plants I grow. No fuss at all. They go dry and won’t even tell you, same with anything. And if they do ask for something they respond easily.

I love growing them. They just hang out and do their thing no matter what. Hybrids can often be fussy as hell.

I’m interested in the outcome of this one. It’s an epic mix historically. Have fun and best vibes! peace

5 Likes

While still newish to growing I can say that I was able to successfully complete two burning love plants which went 14 and 15 weeks to finish flowering. From growing those two I gotta say I agree with you that they easy to grow as long as kept happy.

And thanks for the kind words!! I agree again that this is an epic Mix of cannabis. This is just one small possibility of the mix of genetics for Thailand has a few landraces and both India and Africa got quite the selection of landraces which means almost endless combinations of strain to make from these countries. Imagine the possibilities!!
I hope to one day cross PCK x Malawi x Purple Mexican Landrace

8 Likes

Small update on what I’m gonna name Tribal Trance. From what I have experienced so far in my short but very observational time growing is that if there is leafy growth early on on the lower part of the plant it tends to end up being female. I know the best way to know for sure is patiently waiting for sex to show but I’m just excited and hopeful that this will be a gal from the start with the first seed popped.
Any suggestions or feedback on this early sexing Speculation??

12 Likes

Oooo that thing is shooting up fast! How do y’all do that?!! Will a plant go straight into flower set in a time schedule like that? I’d figure that plants off the get go are set to veg growth and would just adapt to those hours. Interesting.

1 Like

In general that’s usually pretty close, but males can be in short squatty plants, too. Males usually do seem to shoot up a little taller, even as a seedling. The internodes get farther apart than a female which tend to be spaced closer together.

So, it’s an indicator but some plants will fool you. If you have a bunch of seeds sprouting the ones that grow up taller and faster seem to end up males but it is no guarantee. I try and not put any seedling in a pot bigger than 1 gallon until I see the sex. That way I don’t waste all the time putting together a 3-5 gal pot only to yank it later.

You can also put a vegging plant into 12/12 light hours for a day or two or three and it will show sex. Jut put them back on the light schedule you are using to veg or whatever your plan is.

Looking good! peace

5 Likes

So this is my second grow doing 12/12 (actually 11/13 this time) and what I noticed is the plant seems to grow in vegetative mode for a few weeks before flowers starts appearing. Once in flower, the stretching slowed down a lot but kept on growing.

2 Likes

Confirmed female!! I saw the very first stigmas appearing and the show is on!!

@Chieftain :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

14 Likes

Oh hell yeah.Looks like a winner.
Is that some clover for cover? :grinning:

1 Like

It is!! Some other stuff too I bought Online.

6 Likes

That cover crop will be great. The leaves look healthy and full of vigor.
This plant may get huge. :grinning: How long will she need? 10 weeks or so?

1 Like

Well I’d imagine at least 14 weeks to flower being both parents have a min of 14 but possibly some phenos going 16, just my guess.
And being under 11/13 from seed I’m estimating I’ll end up with a 3-4 foot plant but end of the day this plant will do whatever she wants and who knows being all 100% Sativa :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Joining the party today will also be another creation by myself with the same regional make up however the genetics are as follows…
F- Red Thai x Assam Hashplant
M- One-Eyed Mule (Durban x Congo/Transkei)

Expecting a wild plant from this seed!

8 Likes

Things are looking good and flowering seems to be coming along just fine!! Still stretching too!!

And also joining the party now is a seed made on the same plant with different pollen. Re-mentioning the genetics on this cute seedling is
F- red Thai x Assam Hashplant
M- Durban x Congo/Transkei

9 Likes

So I settled on a name for the…

M- Nigerian Yoruba Bantu

The name for this interesting mix came to me as Tribal Trance.
Small update on the first week of flower and her continued stretch in flower!!

10 Likes

Small update on another plant with similar genetics regionally and made on the same mother plant!

M- Durban x Congo/Transkei

A name for this plant is Tribal Charm :call_me_hand:t4:

11 Likes

Those are nice sounding names. I like.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Recent pic of tribal charm
Liking the leaves on this one!

9 Likes

Me too!
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Just a few days and the flowering is taking off! I think I may end up with a decent sized plant for a one gal pot and on a 11/13 light schedule!!!

And Tribal Charm #2

8 Likes