Thai x Indian x African

Tribal Charm 1

Tribal Charm 2

Tribal Charm 3

Tribal Trance 16 days of flower at 20” tall

TC 3 got her own home today. Honestly I didn’t think the seed was gonna make it. It was growing the root upwards in the air and when I took it out the seed was still covering the leaves and it looked like it was rotting out. On the side of another pot I threw it in a hole to give a chance and it took!! So her she goes! I mean grows​:joy::rofl:! Hoping for a she!!! Again! If all three TC’s end up fem, perhaps my trick is working in increasing odds of fem plants from reg seeds. :call_me_hand:t4::man_shrugging::sun_with_face::green_heart::seedling::purple_heart:

10 Likes

Tribal Charm 1

Tribal Charm 2

Tribal Charm 3

All quite similar in appearance. Nearly identical. They all smell the same though, old cellar, attic, basement type stench with a tone of litter box scents as well. Strange smells emanating from these plants. Let’s see how bad/good they get in week 11 of flower :+1::+1:

11 Likes

Glad I just stumbled on this thread… Very interesting strains you have going here and they look very happy. Hope you don’t mind I follow along

2 Likes

All are welcome!!! Enjoy the show! Still newish to growing and anxious to getting this green thumb green lol :joy:
I wish I had the space to do an outdoor run though, to see the true genetic expressions of these seeds. Where are you from @AppleWeed ? And thanks for your interest :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4::pray:

2 Likes

Nice! That plant is interesting bro! That’s awesome you planted one bean and hoped for a female. Lol, and got her. Did you get some cuttings off her? She might be magnificent.

1 Like

@JohnnySeed Hi!! Thanks for stopping by! I didn’t get a cutting being that the plants are on 12/12 from seed. They seem to grow as a spear on this set up. If I had vegged her I probably woulda taken some cuts but luckily got a few beans left to play with.
If we’re talking about Tribal Trance I have interesting news on her, I didn’t catch a male plant I had stashed in the corner soon enough and a little bit of his pollen was enough to seed her what looks like 20-40% of the plant. The male was Twang Twins x Honduras. So those beans will be something else too!!!
I collected his pollen for future project. :+1::call_me_hand:t4:

Tribal Trance day 31

10 Likes

That has a pretty shape. I wanna see that baby Finnish up! That’s cool, that you got some surprise beans. Man this run I was looking for something to grow so I did 10 different plants all different and I got a few extras of a few… but anyways I did a bunch of stuff, and it’s all about done. Maybe another week on a few but I really like this lavender frosting from @WeTokeChronic. Shit is super frosty, Finnish’s fast and is nice and dense and smells dank af! I also got his lavender mimosa about done and she is really smelling nice also. I will get some more pictures in a few…

14 Likes

Coming along nicely TokerJayG.
Great to see you having fun.

2 Likes

Thank You!! Just beginning my journey and excited to see what awaits. Once you get that first grow in you just get excited for more!!!
Wish I had the room for making beans and growing Sensemilla. But it’s tough when your limited in room but achievable when the drive and passion is there.

On a separate note it turns out I got 3 female Tribal Charms!!!

7 Likes

Tribal Trance growing along and starting to fill in more. Seems to have settled at 23” tall in a 1 gal pot. Strangely her smell slightly resembles that of the Burning Love I harvested earlier this year. Despite being partially seeded she still looks like she might make some acceptable flowers to sample.
Be safe and well all!! :sun_with_face::call_me_hand:t4:

11 Likes

Looking good! Interesting mix of genetics. Should be something good coming out of it. The Nigerian sounds interesting. I’ve been looking for that Yoruba and can’t find it pure. How many weeks does the red Thai flower? Looking like tribal trance will go quite a bit longer. How many weeks in are you now?

Hi :wave: so the red Thai itself I have never grown out but I find info saying 11 weeks which sounds very short to me. My guess is more like 14-16 weeks. When I cut the red Thai x Assam HashplanT (mother plant) at 16 weeks, it was just starting to produce more crystals, but I chopped because I needed the room and she had nutrient issues. I learned sativas need little to no nutrients to stay happy. Just whatever is already in the soil.
Tribal Trance is just starting the 6th week of flower, today will be the 2nd day starting week 6.
Thank you for commenting!! :pray::call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

TC 3 seems a little different after all in her growth…

7 Likes

TC1 is a different pheno than the TC2 and TC3. The TC 2 & 3 both appear similar I n structure however 3 has slightly thinner leaves.
The TC 1 has light sweet tones coming outta here while both 2 & 3 smell similar and have pungent putrid smells.
Now the way the branches are growing on 2 has my eye.
TC1

TC2

TC3

10 Likes

Tribal Charm #1

Pole pheno. 30” tall and still stretching!!

10 Likes

wow! crazy looking like a bean pole.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Early bud action on tc 2. Really digging the structure and smells on this Phenotype.

How late can I take a clone in flower?? And if I can will the 18/6 light schedule be enough to take the clone out of flower??

The plant is in 1st week of flower.

6 Likes

Looking beautiful tokerjayg. You can clone this far in with no problems. I’ve taken them a month into bloom and have seen others take them even further into bloom. They’ll just go through re veg where they spit out some funky looking leaves until they’re back into full veg mode.

I don’t think an 18/6 would be an issue but couldn’t say for certain as I run a 24 hour clone/veg light schedule.

Following along. Always wanted to try germing straight into bloom but haven’t yet. Might have to try it. Keep it up! Enjoying the show😀

3 Likes

Lots of stretching going on in that tent LOL! Give Roots the room and sativas love to reach for the sky that’s for sure. You can take a cutting as long as there are still fresh white hairs being made by the plant. I have taken cuttings at Harvest Time, and although it does take them a while to revert back to vegetative growth under 24 hours of light, they will root and grow unless the plant has reached senescence. Taking clones from flowering plants can knock as much as two weeks off the flowering time of your next round with them. That’s what I did with the oaxacan, and they are responding to the flowering cycle much much faster this time. Of course the later you take a cutting, the slower it can be to root, and the longer it takes to begin growth… I have found an aerocloner works best for late cuttings. I cut off the lower flowers, but I leave the flower at the tip intact.

4 Likes

Small update on the Tribal Trance
Just entered 3rd day of the 9th week in flower.
Look at those vibrant almost metallic hairs!!

And I better clone my Tribal Charm #2
I really like the structure and smell of her!!!

10 Likes