Thai x Indian x African

23 is my guess

1 Like

28/ 29 age your talking

1 Like

I would guess but, I have thee seed runs in a row to do!
Very nice looking seeds.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Age was guessed already.
The numerical day of a calendar month is What you are guessing. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks hope it’s right

2 Likes

22’nd day is your number

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior
It ain’t it either. It’s on the 14th.

I admire your persistence and these are yours!!!

Just found out too that Twang Twins is Lemon Meringue x Mango Kush
So to reiterate
The beans are

Tribal Trance x (Twang Twins x Honduras)

Honestly, these beans have almost a grey appearance to them and just aesthetically they look some solid good beans. They were being stored in the fridge so they should be very viable. Hope you find something neat to puff!!!

Send a pm with the details. :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Tribal charm 2

Tribal charm 3

11 Likes

Tribal Charm 1- very airy buds and grows straight up like a bean pole.

Tribal Charm 2- branchy and decent amount of flowers.

Tribal Charm 3- another bean pole with not as fluffy of flowers as TC 1 but slightly tighter formation and rusty red hairs.

12 Likes

Tribal charm 2 starting to finally lay down the frost in week 15.

Tribal charm 3 looking good too- lime green color - also week 15

10 Likes

Tribal charm 1

Tribal charm 2

Tribal charm 3

11 Likes

Looking very frisky!! :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Here’s a Tribal Trance growing outside at a friends place. Citrusy aroma coming from this plant and specifically sweet lemons

8 Likes

Oh my God! You guys had me cracking up when I was reading all the different guesses. For some reason I already had Monty Python in my head and then when you said you were 37 i almost lost it🤣

“I’m not old…I’m 37!”

3 Likes

Looks like you got some more time before Harvest. Yours look very similar to mine when they were about 5 weeks from Harvest. Yr photo is 9 days old…maybe 3-4 weeks left? What are you thinking? Hard to judge maturity with these types by looking at them. They ripen so slowly I had to look at week old photos to notice any progress at all with mine. Looking good!

3 Likes

Chop day for Tribal Charm 1

Lousy yield. Main top is pretty much all there is. Herbal type smell with tones of pine and hint of carrots.

13 Likes

Looks like it could be really good…frosty firecracker buds.

3 Likes

@Upstate thank you!! Shall see what they have in store… very wispy of the 3 charms. My favorite is #3 for looks

Here is #2 (budshot only)which ended up bring a nice little tree

Both plants are in week 18. I will probably chop them at wk 19 or maybe 20. But I’m Sativa’d out on growing!! Time for indicas and hybrids. :rofl::man_shrugging::upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Much better pictures. This time the drool made it down to the bottom of my chin🤣. Hard to tell by looks alone, but I’m liking that second one up. Both are really nice. It takes dedication to grow an 18 or 20 weeks plant! That’s going to be some great daytime medicine right there. Can’t get it any other way. I’ve been on a sativa kick for a couple years. A nice greasy Afghani sounds pretty good!

3 Likes

The joy will be in the smoke rather than the yield! They look wonderful to me! Dont give in too fast, its surely a long haul, your patience will be rewarded!

Grow4th!!!

3 Likes