Thai x Indian x African

Sit back and light up a spliff.
Contemplate that you have done your part and now the genetics need to do theirs. :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Perhaps the seeds has finished ripening? I didn’t even realize you did some pollinating. Have any pictures of the pollinated buds? Sometimes sativas have such small seeds you won’t know how many you have until you start breaking apart the buds or you smoke some in a bowl and smell that nasty smell.

1 Like

I didn’t pollinate anything. Although I have found a few beans from some of the branches I cut down from number 2. She no doubt was stressed a few times but I never saw a male flower anywhere when I would look the plants over. Musta been deep in the flower where the nanners popped.
Number 3 I’m chopping tonight since to me she appears to be not so vibrant as before but still alive. Plus I did see this plant putting out a late nanner on top so better do the deed.

3 Likes

Now that tc3 is chopped, I moved tc2 and now there’s a better view of how she grew and how I trained her.

9 Likes

Ooh Dreamweaver I believe you can get me thru the night!

3 Likes

Beautiful bud right there! Great job!

2 Likes

Chopped the remainder of the TC2 and so glad I was patient. 23 weeks and 4 days.
Weird combo of amber, clear and cloudy trichomes.

14 Likes

Are you planning on making any of it into a thai stick? Or do a wrapped cure?

4 Likes

Good question!

I 'd try a couple wrapped… :yum:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Good job! 23 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks is a looooooooooong time! Haha

4 Likes

Most definitely!! Gonna let it dry approximately 5-7 days and then begin the wraps. This time around the sticks will remain curing at least 3 weeks to a month.
Dried flower smell has changed to carrot type terps. Really weird. Smells interesting to say the least.

12 Likes

That’s some fine herb right there. Nice work @TokerJayG :clap:

2 Likes