THC Bomb & Berry Bomb (Bomb seeds) Testing grow tracker app

In your experience is it common for images to be photoshopped at seed companies? I’ve seen some coloring in the past in pics that looked suspect to my untrained eyes

3 Likes

I would say yes. It would be common practice. Let’s take rainbow kush as a for instance. Im growing it out now. I’m under no illusion that I won’t get rainbow colours. If I get some pinks and purples I’ll be happy. I tend to look for grow journals if I like the look of something and see how they ended up in real life. It’s served me well so far anyways bro

6 Likes

Top plant berry bomb
Bottom plant THC bomb

5 Likes

Over the pennines they go. @explorer swung it so you can grab cuts if you want in the new year. You met my mate a while back anyway didn’t you. Gone home high af :grin:

Will be updating weekly here with pics from “across the tops” on Fridays. Already anticipated needing cuts cut and ready for when I pop the TKxRK and males occur to fill my bloom space where it would otherwise be empty…like now lol

3 Likes

They made it to the mothership. In IWS XL pots 25l instead of the little 12l they usually come with.

The big momma you see is our headband. She’s a big girl.

Sunshine daydream we managed to salvage when we lost the Goji OG. Options next run to fill any dead space lost to males are looking a lot better this time around

4 Likes

THC bomb and Berry bomb yesterday.
The little prop has a load of 808 headband cuts in it. Which will be filling my empty space lost to males and breeder girls next run. Aswell as my sheff mate running it and another one local. Not something any of us have ran before. They’re notoriously hard to crack so we thought we would get a mother up and figure if she’s a keeper.

Not much chance of getting cuts from THC bomb and berry bomb in the meantime by the looks of things

5 Likes

Nice, with the headband!! I’ve wanted to do some of that for a while.
Are you just gonna grow those autos out or are you applying any pollen or CS for seeds?

2 Likes

I’ve wanted to grow them out for a while too but this is the first opportunity that everything has fallen into place for them to join in for a run. Autos are purely for smoke and the pleasure to watch this time round bro

2 Likes

:beers:
Right on, man! Best of luck! Cheers!

1 Like

Do you top the autos? Any lst? Or do you just let nature let it do it’s thing?

1 Like

Usually just let them do their thing. But the ones were on about here are in a 30x30x60cm tent in a 4 pot mini aeroponics system. Lol.

So most likely both topped and LST for those

That’s from like 3 days ago the pic but shows the scale of the micro tent

4 Likes

Interesting. Keep the updates coming!

I will be doing. Those in the micro tent now are dark Sparks autos. THC bomb and berry bomb have gone to the mother tent to do some growing. Gonna be another run between before anyone sees these flower unfortunately.

There is a thread up for the dark Sparks autos if you wanna follow along for those mate. Ran out of likes btw

1 Like

I did actually get these pics yesterday. Friday 27th December. I did say every Friday for an update :grin:

3 Likes

You are really going to enjoy the headband it makes a great head stash…and that feeling like you got a bandanna on your forehead is real trippy

1 Like

I’m certainly looking forward to it bro. 10 cuts were taken 5 days ago. Will see how many we end up with. Better be 4 at least lol. Whats the yield like on average?

Front is rainbow kush and the back is a headband

Grown under proper light rather than a shitty old 400hps I might add

7 Likes

I’ve never grown it out I will say it does not have bag appeal but it is :fire:

Edit : I honestly thought I got jacked first time I got headband cause it looked kinda shwaggy but it’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing

1 Like

That’s great to see my app being used! Definitely interested in hearing thoughts/issues with it. I’ve played with other grow Apps but imo are all too complex or require internet/an account/closed data source which mine was designed specifically to address

nice looking grow too, be sure to try out the export growlog feature at the end, you should get a nice markdown breakdown of all your stats and calendar

2 Likes