THC water enhancer

Nah, I first saw it on IG.

2 Likes

Did the ad make you want to try it?

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAH.

3 Likes

For chia gel water it works, but in practice basil seed gel beats it.

I made a homebrew using both in my process and the oils are emulsified.

The drink when consumed has a stronger high than intoxicating effect from alcohol.

If you make a homebrew with weed instead of hops don’t dry hops it and add it from the start. Just be warned that the decarbing process will add more carbonation to the airlock. Make sure you start halfway filled at absolutely max volume of the carboy/glass jug. If you’ve never brewed before that expansion is no joke and while not always a thing it’s best to assume it will than wake up to a fermentation mess and hopefully not a couple of hundred in weed on your surface it was left on after it geyser exploded.

If alcohol is something you don’t or can’t have a gentle heat for anything that isn’t live would definitely be recommended, but homebrew may be a bad option as distilling the alcohol off sounds annoying there.

For context past my rant basil seed gel should be mixed with water only first. Nothing else. Same with chia. The binding ability of the gels are a form of chemical reactions that cause it to become a binder. After the water hydration and gel is formed you can dilute the gel with oils and then after it gels again add alcohol to now make a water soluble gel that makes oils emulsify in the mix.

I won’t lie it gets cloudy.

Another option is raw and unfiltered honey mixed with a 500f Avocado oil and heat until the 2 combine. You’ll know when the honey tastes like caramel, but off. It’s off as Avocado oil isn’t butter.

That honey mix I’ve found is shockingly good for making a water based drink. It basically makes a honey milk when I make tea.

3 Likes

This^^^^

Still to this day one of my old contacts still begs me to make the infused sugar I’ve detailed on the site in the past. Oddly technically within legality in my state now as they provide their own weed, oil, alcohol, and really anything else I’d need to make it. My only real cost is the energy used and addition onto my gas/electric bill.

It seems like it’s complicated from that mini story, but no. Add tincture to sugar, spread on a shallow baking dish or sheet, keep in a well ventilated area until dry enough to cake up, break it all up, then let it dry again until touching it seems to make your skin feel dry.
That’s just the no heat method. You can also gently heat at 150-160f if possible to evaporate the ethanol out without boiling.

3 Likes

Here is the infused sugar recipe…

7 Likes

Screw the drink, smoking stuff is way more fun… j/k. I’m curious about what mystery powder they got you guys snorting! Next we going to be sticking dirty needles in our necks for a good weed “fix”. Nah for real though they keep playing with the plant and chemicals we going to have some real KILLER WEED, not the good kind.

I wonder what the process is to get a water soluble extract… I worked at a headship and we had cbd water, I don’t think I ever sold one… lol.

3 Likes

I think they just want your dollars. I bet that little bottle was 100 bucks. And 600mg is a little over half a g of stuff… what’s the other 2 1/2 grams. I bet they already added water. Lol.

2 Likes

We have some great drinks out here.
Lagunitas (the beer co) makes a hop flavored one with 10mg of THC that I like - not such a kiddie soda flavor as some.

There’s a lot of others with 100mg of THC that work well - I think they’re oil-based though…

5 Likes

Only a minor amount of THC, but my wife loves these for the CBD. Something about the dose is perfect for her (she’s petite). She doesn’t smoke, and rarely does thc edibles, but she’s into these. Anyway, they come in individual packets, kinda like those little packets you can pour in a bottle of water to give it flavor. You do the exact same with these. I don’t really get too into edibles or CBD products, but thought this is suitable for this thread.

5 Likes

It sucked when they made the 100 mg cap on edibles in California. I don’t get it, It makes it unrealistically expensive.

3 Likes

There are products (much) higher.
Level ProTab refill packs are 1000mg total (40pills IIRC)
I know of a 400 or 1000mg butter product too.
There’s another tablet pack that’s 250 - but I just bonged out & need to walk the dog…

The 100mg cap was supposed to align with the 1 ounce cap - I don’t think they anticipated the proliferation and diversity of products that would flood the market.

Somewhat related (and rumor, I would love confirmation / debunking):

• the 6-pack of beer originated following prohibition. It allowed a working man 1 beer per day and abstinence on the sabbath.
    English Navy (less so the American, French & Dutch) rum / grog rations were similar in strength, except that they were allowed a double portion on Sundays.
5 Likes

Ya right. You know they drank the whole six pack and drove to get another six pack! That’s why they’re in trouble. DUI. Is there even a point in drinking one beer? Oh, forgot about the 40oz to freedom!

4 Likes

LOL
Which is EXACTLY what happened - and the 6 pack instantly became a nightly ration!

4 Likes

You actually have me wondering just how potent my butter is 15g of green kief (220u) : 1 pound unsalted butter. - I usually titrate to 1/2tsp = “enough”.

3 Likes

I bet they will be good no matter what. So what if you have to eat two or three… this is what I shoot for…I only make butter or coconut oil with my trim and reclaim. Sometimes mixed together, and always just make everything really strong. That way you can feel a half brownie and a whole treat will probably put you to sleep.

5 Likes

It’s that cheap? CBD pot was going for $10 a gram here a year ago. Now it’s about 15 for 1/8. Are you allowed to order CBD through the mail legally?

2 Likes

While reading about the French and Indian War and the American Revolution, I was shocked at how much booze the British were allowed each day. I couldn’t tell you how much it was, but I remember thinking that it would get me wasted. Maybe a pint? (Which would go along with that six-pack Theory.) Quart? Is there a different pint? Like a Royal Pint or something like that? There wasn’t safe drinking water in many places back then, so the rum ration was also to supplement your fluids for the day. Dump some Rum in your water and kill the bacteria. Neat about the 6 pack. It’s a believable story for sure

3 Likes

Depending on the weight surely - And yeh my bro at least that’s what it’s costing me to roll my neighbor CBD frajolitos :rofl:

Tried the cheifstix but stems and nasty. Most the available brands are pretty mid grade and trim mixed - we like the nuggs

3 Likes

The Brits also came up with the Gin & Tonic to deliver quinine to the troops (anti-malarial) and of course the India Pale Ale. Also Bay Rum cologne was used as a disinfectant / cologne.
There’s also anecdotal mention of pipe weed in sailor’s journals (2 Years Before the Mast) and Hawaiian sailors introducing them to “Oahu Puffs that would last them for hours” in Santa Barbara, Ca.

and of course Absinthe is another infused beverage - but Thujone instead of THC.

4 Likes