OK So Go Nuts was a male plant. Let's try a feminized cement shoes and some other stuff

This plant was started from a seed gifted by @vaportrail on December 17th.

I reused the soil and pot that I was using with my Gonutz plant. Just added some Dr. Earth tomato and veggy fertilizer to juice up the reused soil. She’s been running on that and Urban Farms Texas Tomato liquid food.

I topped her about 10 days ago. Look at all that’s going on underneath.

I just finished up some soil autos that were tiny but the buds smell nice. Going in their spot will be these four quick autos (2 whiskey Zulu auto and 2 Sunset sherbet auto) they are going in 2.2 gallon autopots with 70/30 coco and perlite. Going to use GH 3 part for nutes.

I also took a clone off Cement shoes a few days ago. Let’s see if I can get her to root out.

Tons of stuff going on! Did I mention that I enjoy growing cannabis? :smiley:

19 Likes

Hell ya bud! Getting the party started over there indeed. :+1:

3 Likes

Looks bushy-

Nice start…

1 Like

The Cement Shoes is looking wonderful!

Who’s genetics is it if I may ask?

1 Like

The seeds were a gift. I’m unaware of their breeding history.

1 Like

If memory serves correct, they are Cult Classic.

2 Likes

Cool I didn’t know if anyone else was working with this.

I just popped one of these Cult classics beans myself a week ago.

I’m seeing some weird twisted leaves on mine, but it’s only on its 3rd set.

1 Like

I have a Cult Classic Cement Shoes x PPP going at the moment. Very very indica leaning… hoping its female.

Edit: also from @vaportrail :v::v:

4 Likes

I missed that this was passed around some here.
I bought mine from chitown, just getting around to running one.

Guess I need to ask @vaportrail What did you think of the cement shoes when you ran it to breed that cross?
How was the smoke?

3 Likes

Well, I’m an old school grower, that’s newly back growing again-

I don’t have much experience with Feminized seeds, to be honest…

I was surprised to see so many different phenotypes.

Seems like every bean I popped was different.

I found a blueberry pheno that was extra flavorful, and also a cookie tasting pheno that was a favorite-

My wide leaf plant that resembled ogkb wasn’t my favorite…

I CAN say, that I’ve encountered herms in my grow space, but so far nothing from cult classics has-

Edit to be more specific-

The plant I dusted turned out to be my favorite pheno, the cookie tasting plant…

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, good to know that in case this one doesn’t impress me much.

1 Like

Check out the weird whiskey Zulu mutant.

It’s alive/pushing out new nodes but is way short and cocked to the side. :clown_face:

2 Likes

I’ve never tried super cropping a plant before, so I figured what the heck. We’re going to flower this plant in a 2x2x4 tent, so I can’t let her get too tall.

5 Likes

Cement shoes is filling out her pot nicely. That’s a 7 gallon pot.

Lots going on in the auto tent. That Whiskey Zulu that was growing funky right out of the gate seems to have recovered. I replaced it with a Trizzler in the auto pot. Stunted Whiskey Zulu is getting a 1 gallon pot to flower in. Sorry buddy I gave your spot to trizzler.

I turned on the water in the autopot system this afternoon. Using GH flora 3 part. I’ll be nervous with that thing until I think I can trust it. It has the capability of making a huge mess with 5 gallons of water in the res. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I did some defoliation in the center part of the plant, then flipped her to flower Friday night.

Plenty of future budsites! :crossed_fingers:

Autos are chugging along. I shut the water off on the autopot system a couple days ago. I’ll turn it back on once the coco around the plants dries out some.

Learning lots and having fun growing weed again! :+1:

4 Likes

Nice job @Oheeeoh

1 Like

Cement shoes seems to be doing just fine. I gave her 2 tablespoons of terp tea bloom as a top dress the last two waterings. Watered with a simple compost and molasses tea with a tiny bit of seabird guano in there just because. Gotta get ready to make those flowers!

I think I see some preflower pistils here:

The 5 autos in the autopot tent are cruising. They’ve been crushing it lately compared to what I usually get from autos.

3 plants are on day 20. The small one (trizzler top left) is on day 15. The whiskey zulu in the 1 gal pot is fighting her way through being a runt/stunted. :smiley:

Thanks for stopping by. :+1:

Add images

5 Likes

Everybody looking green and happy! Those are some fine looking autos. I remember looking at some cement shoes strains early on. What are the parents of that again?

2 Likes

Animal Cookies and OGKB i think?

2 Likes

Cement Shoes is a rare slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through a cross of the classic Animal Cookies 09 X OG Kush Breath X Wet Dream strains

My friend vaportrail gave me some cement shoes buds that he grew close to a year ago. I hadn’t heard of the strain before but he grew some of the tightest buds that I’d ever seen and he called them Cement shoes. :smiley:

3 Likes