The Bank of Stank

The dried buds of this Cherry Queen are big and spongey. They smell of fruity candy hearts pretty strong. Smoke is alright, nothing crazy. I only cloned them for practice.

Here are the tents pretty much settled into flower stretch at this point. The Maui Wowie is taking the 1st prize for stretch, but the stacking looks real nice.

MWCB

PuTang

25 Likes

Get a canagar press or just make a tai stick and roll with them leaves! I got a purple rose press for myself for Christmas hehe, then I didn’t have any buds to harvest :pensive:

4 Likes

The pistils on this MWCB are just so lovely.

27 Likes

Have you ran much MMS gear @schmarmpit

1 Like

This will be my first ever.

2 Likes

How ironic that the PuTang ended up being a herm and was shedding pollen already on some lowers. Had nuts forming half way up the bottom. She/he was culled today at 23 days. Let us bow our heads. Maybe my first and last MMS attempt haha.

Damn shame too, it had a beautiful orange smell to it.

9 Likes

Man, these pistils are making me horny or something. These MW Cherry Bomb fems seem to be getting mixed reviews, with reports of males and possibly other genetics accidentally mixed in. I’m not sure what the MWCB should look like, but this is pretty cool so far.

This time my Purple Unicorn is doing much better than her sister before her. Last one was severely underfed, this one slightly over fed. Funny because I only use water. I think my pH was way off in the soil last grow.

Most of my plants act like my soil mix has been pretty hot these days, but these @paintedfire420 Big Nose Kates just plow right through it and are already hungry for more!

25 Likes

Cool that you got the pink pistils on your MWCB! Looks awesome… are they under LED or CMH?

4 Likes

Under LED; HLG600 3000K with red and blues from two QB18 V2. I leave the QB18s on all the time. The colors have really popped on all my plants since adding them 2 years ago. And everything seems to ripen slightly faster than I remember, but it might not be the case.

4 Likes

Qb 18 s on all the time ? Meaning 24/7? Confused and intrigued :thinking: can you tell me more?

1 Like

Oh sorry that wouldn’t make sense. I just mean I leave them on the full 12 hours. I see some apply them only towards the end of the day, or even season.

1 Like

oh got ya. I thought thats what you where getting at but just wanted to clarify lol…
Garden looks great btw

1 Like

Ive seen lots of herms from MMS gear on some other forums. I didnt want to curse your grow by bringing it up though. Lol

4 Likes

Well there ya go! Add my single seed grow to the herm rep sheet for MMS.

5 Likes

I have the Pu Tang cut that my homie gifted me. I just got some cuttings of mine rooted, so I should be flipping her in the near future. Fingers crossed no intersex expressions, but if so, it will hit the trash just as fast as any others. Everything is looking great in here as always brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

I don’t care what that pu tang is throwing. It’d be hard to trash that. Very cool looking plant!

1 Like

I kept telling myself, I can keep pinching these sacks off. I wanted to make it work. And I just kept finding more and more. Not even 30 days into flower, I’m not keeping up with that the whole time!

5 Likes

Theyre like pulling Grey hairs

5 Likes

Ha yes! I used to think I could still look pretty young if I kept pulling all the grey hairs out of my beard. Back when I used to care about what I looked like.

7 Likes

Yeah fuck all of that haha. I grow way too many cultivars and make way too many seeds to let any intersex plants stick around. I usually run seed plants and then a cutting of each seed plant 2-3 times through my testing flower room before any cut makes it to my production flower room.

If you are looking for orange, I could include some Tropicanna Cookies F3s that I made with the Motorbreath #15 x Blowfish seeds when I send those. You can grow out the F3s whenever you wish. Quite a few “Orange Creamsicle” plants were to be found in the F2s that I looked through. No worries either way. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes