The Bank of Stank

Yeah she’s good smoke. It’s definitely got that sour butter thing going on which was new for me. I like rolling joints with it because the bud structure breaks up easy and I find it pairs well with adventuring. I know you use it for pain relief but I’m lucky to be relatively pain free so I don’t feel those effects from it really. I mostly get a nice relaxed buzz from it but not at all tired feeling. I have an older friend who LOVES it more than anything else from my arsenal.

I appreciate having had the chance to run her! But I’ve got too many cuts to try out and she’s already flown from my stable. But if my friend doesn’t leave me alone I may have to ask for another cut from you :rofl:

19 Likes

Awesome! I’m glad you and your friend enjoy it and it’s not just me and my father in law :joy:

Yeah I figured she was gone by now with everything you got going on but definitely, If you ever need her again just say the word! I appreciate you sending me the TK and whatnot and giving this one a run too, least I can do. Especially if she helps your buddy out too ^^

14 Likes

Both tents are doing great. The blumat classics definitely help with watering but I can’t rely on them entirely. They just don’t have enough throughput to keep 3 gal pots fully watered, one stake per, with plants in heavy flowering, for an extended period. But what has happened is that I’ve gone from needing to water every 2 days to now like every 6-7. And that’s huge in itself. I could always double up and give one plant 2 blumats, but that is just too many to be fussing with. I think I like this setup slightly better than the sprayers I’d been using previously. The different plants can draw water at different rates. When it comes time to water them, they are all equally dry.

The 3x3 tent is already at 40F

"Truffaloha #1"         "MAC"
      Tropicana Cherry
AJSD x Chem 91        "Rainbow Belts"

And the 4x4 tent is at 22F. The Lemon Hashplants got huge, and the BBB and Blue Magoo stayed really squat. I’m liking the looks of that Strawberry Cough. Seems to fit the bill. Maybe he got that one right?

Bodhi: Lemon G x 88G13 #2     Tropicana Cherry        Lemon G x 88G13 #2
JOTI: Blackberry Breath #1    Blackberry Breath #2    Dynasty: Blue Magoo BX3
"Mendo Breath"                "Strawberry Cough"      "Pink Lemonade #2"

24 Likes

so the blumat classics are the ones without the drippers right? where the water comes out of the ceramic carots? i really like those, dislike the ones with drippers tho

how many carots is per pot? maybe double up?

9 Likes

Yeah that’s right. These have ceramic carrots. I’m using one per pot and it can’t keep up in 3gals. They were doing great in veg but mid flower they are drying up. But I’m running around 15 plants each time and I’d rather not buy 15 more to double up. Mehhhh maybe I will haha.

11 Likes

dude i just noticed your profile picture, haha

5 Likes

I know I already posted that, but I had to do it again, just because, gawddamn, man, everything really is just so fucking greeeeeeeen…

Is it the camera angle or did that AJ Sour x Chem not stretch very much at all? I woulda thought it’d get a little taller than that. It all looks great, though.

11 Likes

Good eye. I thought the exact same thing but stretch was minimal. And she’s packing on some beastly buds right now. So next time I’ll know to veg her much bigger. It reeks of sour and chem though. This cut was hunted by my buddy from CSI packs. He thinks it’s pretty special and I’ve learned to trust his taste.

12 Likes

Beautiful Garden.

4 Likes

I’m loving the purple twisted tips of this Blackberry Breath #1 in early flower. I can already tell she’s gonna be a looker.

I took the trich covered male Blue Magoo BX3 and spread his pollen around to some select buds just a couple days ago. I pollinated the Strawberry Cough, Tropicana Cherry, and Lemon Hashplant #2. Because I obviously need more seeds in my life. Well they do make great Xmas presents to the right people. Here’s the Strawberry Cough showing signs of success. What a hairy little vixen she is!

20 Likes

Looking real nice my friend lol.

3 Likes

Only two weeks later and The Tropicana Cherry cut is looking so good right now. I turn the lights down low and just stare at them for a good 10 minutes. I consider it a form of meditation.

28 Likes

looking really nice there !! :fire:

3 Likes

A buddy of mine works for a medical grow, he makes the concentrates. I’ve been getting some Tropicana Cherry buds from their farm and it’s awesome!
some rosin he made from Tropicana cherries hehe

16 Likes

Is that a natural red rosin?

4 Likes

Yes, @Seamonkey84, we all want to know! Certainly looks like it has a bunch of purple trichs.

5 Likes

Yea, he said he got the purple color to extract while still burning clean

5 Likes

Hell yeah looks great

Just never saw one colored like that before

3 Likes

I wonder if the color would come out with BHO?

I’m slowly decoding this GreenAcres clone riddle. Before he disappeared from Strainly, I received 6 clones from him, some ordered, some not. I believe he may have had issues like dementia. He got my order all confused with someone else with a similar name, and all 6 of the clones are completely mixed up between the two of us.

I am now 100% sure this plant labeled as Rainbow Belts is actually Pink LemonAid #2 from my original order. It was an easy solve because this Anunnaki cut has obvious leaf variegation and the flowers turn pink/purple towards the end. And it actually smells like pink lemonade, which is a weird smell to conceive, especially when applied to weed. But the fresh flowers are citrusy with a chemical fake berry sweetness in the background. Hardly any “weed” smells. One of the more interesting smelling plants I’ve had in a while. Really interested to see how it all cures out.
https://annunakigenetics.com/index.php/product/pink-lemonaid/

So out of 6 clones I’m sure I’ve properly identified 2 of them.
“Rainbow Belts” = Pink Lemonade #2
“Strawberry Cough” = Strawberry Cough

And I’m starting to think that
“MAC1” = Mendo Breath
“Truffaloha” = Rainbow Belts

25 Likes