The Bank of Stank

:eyes:
You think its the original long lost mendo breath you and @Seamonkey84 had that got lost or yet another different cut of it :sweat_smile: ?

10 Likes

I’m thankful I documented my previous grows with it in here. This cut doesn’t look like what I was working with back then. This cut has a lankier OG structure with larger internodes. But the thing tipping me off is the strong gassy smells from the flowers which remind me of that Mendo very much.

I wish I could dig through some cached pics from Strainly. He had everything documented really well with pics but they straight up scrubbed this dude’s existence from there. Even my old email chain with him is now just me talking to myself.

11 Likes

I don’t know what strain this “MAC1” is. Almost smells like Apple Fritter but not quite. More gassy. I don’t think it’s Mendo Breath. Either way, I’ll keep “it” around until I see if the smoke is decent. Trimming will be a breeze, and it finished really quick.

33 Likes

What ever it is it’s a looker :star_struck: hope the smoke turns out for you :pray:t2:

9 Likes

That plant is not Mac1

Once you know her, she can be picked out of a room full of plants with just a glance. Nice looking plant, but 100% not Mac

8 Likes

You might be right about the apple fritter. Did a quick search and the results look similar to what you’ve got there

14 Likes

I been trying to get Fatso, oreoz, and black Cuban haze for as min!

3 Likes

Part of the fun of strainly is that you never know what you got until you flower it. Sti looks great

6 Likes

Ha, ain’t that the truth! And “what you get” could also include disease and pests, in addition to the wrong genetics. Even if this cut is really good I’m going to have a hard time keeping it around if I don’t know what it is. Seems silly, but not knowing the strain bothers me very much.

I originally was thinking that this dude just mixed up me and this other guy’s order, and that the cuts I have must be the ones from the other person’s order. But I am now realizing it’s much more screwed up than that, and I’ll likely never know what is what. I wish I had taken some screenshots of his strain list and pictures to help me pick some of these out. But he had so many strains, I’ll just be wasting my time.

13 Likes

That doesn’t sound fun to me at all. In fact, it sounds irritating as fuck haha. You should get exactly what you paid for. Sending the wrong shit out to people who don’t have as discerning an eye as schmarm will just perpetuate the “strain confusion” that’s already running rampant.

8 Likes

Absolutely. As if there wasn’t enough confusion already with ‘dudded cuts’, S1’s, different pheno #s, and everything else. Now there’s loads of people that bought off this vendor for months and likely have no clue what they’re actually holding. Gives me the chills haha.

6 Likes

Yeah just to clarify I don’t think it’s fun, cool or right on any level. I have had my own up and down experience s on strainly.

That’s why I am big on sharing vendor experiences, because for where alot of us live we can’t just go to our local clone selling business.

4 Likes

Now we got some colors popping! It’s not always green in here @minitiger. Day 40F on the 4x4 tent and everything looks/smells great.

Bodhi: Lemon G x 88G13 #1     Tropicana Cherry        Lemon G x 88G13 #2
JOTI: Blackberry Breath #1    Blackberry Breath #2    Dynasty: Blue Magoo BX3
"Mendo Breath"                Strawberry Cough        "Pink Lemonade #2"

29 Likes

That’s a nice lineup

3 Likes

Yeahhhhhh, a lil’ fade never hurt anyone… haha.

Lemon G x 88G13HP #2? So those are from clone? Musta missed that…

6 Likes

Damn, you’re good. I just fixed it. No, those are from seed; #1 and #2.

6 Likes

Ah, okay. I really was sitting there looking at the pic and thinking to myself,”Gawddamn, man, can you try to follow along closely just ONCE?” haha.

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is “Truffaloha” or not but this plant is probably the loudest I’ve ever grown. It absolutely reeks of gas and dark fruits. Very greasy on the pinch. I got really nervous at harvest because it stank up the entire place. You could smell it from outside. I’m thinking it could be Rainbow Belts as the bud structure reminds me a lot of the Zkittlez S1s I grew. But the plant structure is very OG with mostly 3/5 blade leaves and smaller buds. Really excited to sample this one!

27 Likes

Lol, I know exactly what you’re talking about. Give us a smoke report when you get around to it.

7 Likes

If she stinks that bad now imagine after dry and cure :heart_eyes:

7 Likes