The Bank of Stank

If they are brownish/tan they are russets. Hard to tell 4 sure but they look alot like the russets that were fingerbanging my chicks w/o permission.

1 Like

Here’s the seed tent 2 weeks later. Looks like there still could be a wee bit of stretch left. Certainly is cramped but the canopy is way more even than I could have expected.

23 Likes

where is the FF from? This sounds just like what im looking for!!!

2 Likes

CSI humboldt forbidden fruit s1, i gotta say tho, the plants are unreal looks and smell wise, the dried bud smells insane, but… the best way to describe the smoke is “kinda midsy” i guess, compared to some other cuts i really love, and i’m not re-running it this time, not that you’re not gonna find gems in a bigger seed pop, i popped 6, they were vigorous as all hell

10 Likes

Are those lavender from the ones I put out there ?

7 Likes

They sure are!

8 Likes

Agree 100%. The FF cut I ran (which I assume was the same used to make the S1) was exactly like this, mids kind of high. Sometimes I like that, and the flavor made up for it somewhat, but most of the time I smoke I actually want to get high. I let go of the Forbidden Fruit after running Tropicanna Cherry which still has some great fruity/orange terps, deep purple buds and trichs, grows easy, but the stone is much better than FF. Still not a “great” stone on the TC but much better than the FF. The TC I feel like you get proper high off it, but it’s kind of short lived. I’m still playing around with harvest times though.

13 Likes

Is the Tangerine Skunk a better high than those 2 strains?

9 Likes

Easy answer: yes! The high is strong and lasts long. The other two don’t even compare really. I vow to get that cut back again someday, I just don’t want to pay for it again lol. But I sure would if the itch gets bad enough.

11 Likes

Would you like DeathStar and the B1gWrym Chem back? We can make that happen when it warms up this spring. :grin:

8 Likes

I will most definitely take you up on that offer. For sure the Deathstar. I’ll have to sleep on the B1gwyrm. I’ve got another real good sour/chem right now.

Where are you with them? Haven’t seen any updates from your grow in a bit.

10 Likes

Yeah. I had been taking care of my Dad for the last year. He passed the beginning of Dec. Just haven’t kept up on my log. Thought I lost DeathStar at that time. Way overwatered and couldn’t save the mom. Pulled every clone I could and have 3 rooted and cupped.

12 Likes

Smoking the Grape Ape and DeathStar now. The B1gWrm Chem is going into a tent this week.

10 Likes

Yeah, I knew about your pops. Fucking sucks, man. He was lucky to have you around during that transition. I certainly don’t mean to add any stress. Amazing that you even kept the garden going. I doubt I could.

Whenever you feel you’ve got a handle on the new smokes, I’d love to hear you thoughts on those two. And that Big Chem stacks even bigger than that Ape. You’ll have a nice haul.

10 Likes

A year late, but thanks for the confirmation. As a consolation prize, here’s a picture of two hemp russet mites “fingerbanging” [cringe] each other!

12 Likes

Sweet!! Have 4 Big Chem and 2 Corey95’s going in the Octo’s.

The Grape Ape was the first to come down, so I’ve smoked it the most so far.

Beautiful buds, color, bag appeal. Smell, taste right on the money. Smooth smoke. Potent, but not as strong as the DeathStar. She makes it another round for sure!

10 Likes

Damn, I feel the exact same about those two! And I’m glad to have someone else confirm the Deathstar smoke because I’m definitely a little biased.

11 Likes

This spring, I’m sending the Grape Ape to a buddy in CO. He held the cut before and said my description is spot on. He’s sending back a cut of Chem91 he has held for the last 4-5 years. Excited to compare it to the Big Chem.

10 Likes

Here’s a pic of a DeathStar bud. 14 day dry, 1 month cure.

23 Likes

I tried printing it out and packing a bowl. Didn’t work. I bet it smells heavenly.

12 Likes