The Bank of Stank

46 days in the 3x3 and everything is doing great. The NL5 continue to impress. They are stacking some fat and frosty flowers.

Lavender #1 – Lavender #2 – NL5 #3 (whorled)
Jungle Spice #1 – Jungle Spice #2 – Sour Chem
NL5 #1 – NL5 #2 – NL5 #4

And 26 days in the 4x4 also crushing along quite nicely. The Pink Lemonade is such a chunky girl.

Blue Dream – Pink Lemonade – Strawberry Cough
Mother’s Milk 31 – Tropicana Cherry --“Unknown - GA1”
MAC1 – Wedding Cake – Purple Urkle

26 Likes

2 stunning tents, nice work man!!!

Both BD and SC will get runs here real real soon

5 Likes

Yes yielded like crap for sure little popcorn balls everywhere. But when I brought it to the party that sheeet was gone and everyone that smoked it said they loved it lots of flavor. Not sure how much I have but I’m sure I got some in my collection for sure.

4 Likes

I can’t believe how quickly this Jungle Spice 6 (#2) is finishing up! I scoped her today at 50 days and there’s ambers all over. You can even see them in the pics. The JS6#1 is going to need 2 more weeks at least, but this one I may just chop sooner than later to have some new bud on hand. She smells like Sprite, just like @lefthandseeds was saying about the JS6.

34 Likes

JS 6, # 2 LOOKS BADASS!!! Finish at 8 weeks dead, thats a winner, winner.

I have foiund, and it’s just me, that “sprite” smelln flowers are usually very “bright” and excellent buddage.

Look outstanding, id give 'em 6 more days :sunglasses: Veery nice snow , you growing 'em outside :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thanks! I’m thinking the same, give it a week and they should be good to go.

7 Likes

BTW your BD/SC are looking NICE. Happy in their Dixie’s…showed 'em the Octopots their going in, perked them right the fuck up it did! They will be ready to rock an Octo in a week or so :sunglasses: Then gonna give 'em their own lil 300 LED to get wide on. When they outgrow the Mom tent , they will get the whole 5x10 tent to themselves :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

YES…let em get rid of some green, no feed , you know the deal, you got this, lol !

6 Likes

Damn, they will be trees indeed! Looking forward to the show.

I never feed. I’m straight water-only, organic recycled soil. They just do what they do :laughing:.

9 Likes

Hell yeah, man! I’m excited to see you giving these a shot. Everything is looking great! Sounds like you got a few faster phenos. I think the longest running f2 I’ve grown so far was around 11 weeks, but I’m not surprised at all you’re seeing some that look like they’ll be done by 8. It’s a pretty big range with the landrace Congolese in the mix.

11 Likes

Here’s the two Lavender F2 at 8 weeks. Looking like they’ll need another couple. I prefer the chunkier one on the right so far by growth and smells. Greasy to the touch, she’s got a complex mix of dryer sheets, lavender, tangy fruits, and a bit of gas lightly mixed in. Lots of stuff going on in there. Pretty darn loud too. The one with less dense flowers on the left is similar but has more of a candy fruit to that part of it. Both appear stable and looking like good harvests are inevitable.

27 Likes

All your flowers look top notch but that JS6 looks phenomenal :heart_eyes:
The Garland I got from vernal smells like sprite when you pop the jar open, AND it knocks my socks off.

7 Likes

Wow that looks real nice, I gotta get to that pack of F2s myself!

4 Likes

Yeah I’m excited to try both these Jungle Spice girls!

I found a couple stray nanners on 2 of the 4 NL5 plants. To be expected running from seed, and late in flower. They were easy to pluck off.

I’m actually surprised that’s been the extent of herms in this seed tent. Nothing found on the Jungle Spice or Lavender… so far. The worst offender was the CSI Zkittlez S1 that had to be culled in the 4x4.

But these NL5 are finishing up fast! I figured 10 weeks but looks like 9 will be plenty.

19 Likes

Don’t forget the ones in the pic! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

3 Likes

What do you mean?

4 Likes

Not nanners?

4 Likes

Oh my gosh! Look at that!
Yeah I’m just fucking with you, sorry.

7 Likes

Ok, guess I’m to gullible!
Lmao you got me fo realz

Fun to look dumb from time to time I suppose.
That’s what keeps us humble. :yum:

7 Likes

If there’s one thing I’m better at than everyone else, it’s being humble. And looking dumb. Thanks for the laughs and being cool.

12 Likes