The Bank of Stank

Gorgeous end of grow colors, like you typically have, loving all the variety there! You’ve got me stoked on the MM31, I just transplanted that one yesterday into the SIP. Not much stretch on her it seems, though she does seem pretty leggy to me in veg, but that could be she just hasn’t been blasted with a whole bunch of light yet. You make her sound delicious though, maybe I’ll bush her out as much as I can if her buds are ending up on the smaller side… no powdered milk/candy hearts smell?

11 Likes

No powdered milk/candy hearts anything that I’m picking up. Just obnoxiously loud OG Kush smells, leaning toward perfumy almost. But no telling what happens on dry and cure.

I don’t ever feed my plants, everyone just gets plain H20, but this MM31 needed some food early on I’m pretty sure. I bet in a SIP with proper nutrition she would do better. I’ll consider feeding her something next time…maybe. I’d rather not keep something around that doesn’t fit my style.

11 Likes

My buddy grew a few lavenders out last summer and got the same type of smells , a few of the plants had a strong lavender dryer sheet smell after the cure but two out of five smelled like sweet pink bubblegum candy, I was surprised because when I grew her I smoked it all before any could cure that long, I got lavender dryer sheets and sweet hash smells from the ones I grew out.

9 Likes

Man I used to get some bags back in the early 00’s in charlotte that smelled exactly like dryer sheets. We literally just called it dryer sheet weed :rofl: No idea what it was but it was damn good herb. I have some of these beans from ya so I may try and pop some soon. Got a few things to clear out of the way first unfortunately.

10 Likes

The pineapple will yellow early in flower if not given a good dose of bloom food during the transition that contains a little nitrogen. If you try to feed her extra nitrogen while in bloom to correct it she will get upset. There are metallic haze type phenos and sweet pineapple ones also , it seems the f4 generation has more diversity then the previous generation and I found quite a few that display fascination on the stems that comes and goes , also saw a few where the fascinated stem split on its own and became two branches. There is some wild stuff going on in those beans, I’m guessing some recessive traits doubled up and are now showing as dominate.

12 Likes

I just love the trichomes on this Tropicanna Cherry. Like a Chihuly glass or something. The flower resin comes out pink on fresh presses. Done in 60 days.

24 Likes

DUDE!!!

3f0c2510f561ac9d45a79d6b9ed28540dbc8c2a7_2_437x500

default_grinning_respect|nullxnull

16 Likes

it’s got the look! the dark leathery leaves and the spots

20 Likes

I read this and it nearly brought tears to my eyes. Searching for the Holy Grail of strains for the most part is a waste of time. Give me good genetics to work with and I’m happy as can be. Nice to read that @Jetdro

10 Likes

Purple. Who wore it better?

Purple Urkle

Tropicanna Cherries #8

34 Likes

Ohhhh…I vote Cherry!

5 Likes

I’m with @HeadyBearAdventures :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

That urkle looks real good! What are the buds like on her? Do they stay rather small?

6 Likes

I agree, it’s hard to beat the pure purple of Trop Cherries. Even purple trichs, now that’s silly.

Yeah I’d say they’re relatively small. The main cola is looking good but it’s lots of leaves. She usually yields less than most, mostly because she vegs so slow. This may be my last grow with her. The smoke didn’t really impress too much last time, but I’m taking her longer this time.

11 Likes

Tough choice, they are both beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Trop Cherries!

5 Likes

Cherry! That’s one of the purple buds that actually smoke nice too!

7 Likes

Yeah she’s really grown on me now that I have some buds cured for a few months. Great candy fruit/orange taste and the high has gotten much better with extended time. Going to take her a little later this cycle and see what happens. She’ll be kept around for a spell.

10 Likes

I’m actually contemplating dropping in on a cut of Urkle myself, she looks beautiful!

4 Likes