The Bank of Stank

The /cherries in my opinion, but damn hard to call, lol ill take a scoop of each please…

4 Likes

On the other end of the color spectrum, the small Mothers Milk #31 flowers are just now starting to bulk up and branches are bending all over from the weight. The intense OG gas smell is softening into burnt rubber and something sweet. Seems she’ll need another couple weeks… not sure she’s got enough reserves to make it though.

32 Likes

Please tell me your trop cherry looked like this when it was young? Big fat huge indica leaves, short and thick .I got the clone when I saw that red rosin that was posted awhile back. Hopefully mine turns out half as good as yours

13 Likes

That surely looks like it. I never thought the leaves were overly fat, and they don’t look extra fat to me in your pic either. But the way the leaf blades fold in half facing up, that’s for sure a trait she keeps the whole time. And the slight bend in some of the leaves. The purple starts right from the get go.

15 Likes

I just took a look and yeah they aren’t really that big. Thanks for the insight.

3 Likes

At 70 days now the Blue Dream is almost all out of gas. Her trichs are where I like them, but I might push it another week. It’s been my mode this grow. But the leaves are almost at a point where it will be really annoying to trim the dead stuff off. Meh, 1 more week.

And I’ve got to drop some pics of MAC1 at 54 days. She’s a stunner. Glad to have her back.

Next round I’m going up from 3 gal to 4 gal tall grow bags. I think that will give some of the hungrier girls more fuel to the end. I’ve used 5 gal and they work great, but I’m trying to find the lowest denominator here.

34 Likes

Damn dude you’re just gonna have to blow on that blue dream and it looks like she’ll drop all her fans! That’s awesome

8 Likes

Lol that’s great. Yeah just give it a good shake and hang up to dry!

9 Likes

A trimmers dream for sure, they should all be so easy

6 Likes

Ahh that mac1 I have had my eye on her. If you get a chance let us know how she smokes. Was the mac1 a strainly pickup or how did you aquire her?

4 Likes

MAC1 was one of the earliest cuts that I grew back when I started this little clone experiment years ago. You can find my previous grows and reports in this journal. I originally got the clone from @GrumpyOldBastards who hasn’t been around here for years. Then I trashed all my cuts in August 2022 from russet mites, then @Jetdro got her back to me just recently.

16 Likes

Anything that stays in your garden for years is a huge thumbs up. Thanks

4 Likes

Hey @schmarmpit. Hope all is well on your end. The 2 pink lemonade I put in my cloner have roots! I see some small root buds on the strawberry cough. Hope the one I stuck in the rooting cubes are on the same path.

Thanks again friend. The rooted cuts are perking up and there’s new growth showing on all 3.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::seedling::rhinoceros:

6 Likes

Great! Can’t wait to see what you can do with them.

5 Likes

Here’s my next lineup in the 3x3 seed tent.

LG1 — LG2 — LG3
PP1 — GA2 — Sinmint Cookies
PP2 — PP3 — PP4

LG = CSI: Lemon G x Lemon Tree
PP = HeritageFarm: Platinum Pineapple F4
GA = Green Acres Unknown (“Mendo Breath”)

I was so stoked to get that Lemon G cross from Caleb that I had to pop them immediately. #3 looks like it could be a Lemon G leaner with the huge stems, leaves, and vigorous growth. And the big ass leaves on the Sinmint are pretty cool. I’m going to dust her with pollen from a male to keep the line in my collection. These were the last of some old seeds.

20 Likes

As much as I hate to admit it, that Sinmint Cookies is definitely, uh, standing out haha. If nothing else, she’s for sure a,”One of these things is not like the others,”-type plant.

11 Likes

Yeah for sure. I hear what you’re saying. You love cookies crosses.

This one is definitely leaning to the Blue Power side of the cross though. The Blue Power bx I grew also had massive fans.

10 Likes

Oh, you grew that before? That’s cool, I’ve always been a little curious about that one. And really any of, uh… What’s his name? The dude who everybody hates? Haha. That’s one of his crosses, right? Agent Orange and Blue Power and some others, correct?

Why the fuck can’t I think of his name right now?

8 Likes

You thinking of Subcool? No, this is SinCity Seeds, don’t know the actual breeder. Blue Power is basically SinCity’s main strain. They crossed it to GSC and have been making basically every cross for the past 10 years with that resulting SinMint male. But I was super impressed with it when I grew them out twice since then. The buds drop the resin very easily. I first thought it was mold or some shit but no, you can tap the buds and have a little pile of hash in no time.

12 Likes

Uh uh, no, I just realized that I was thinking of Matt Riot, pretty sure he’s not involved with SinCity at all. Sorry, man; I was fucking LIT last night.

That Blue Power has always sounded interesting, though haha!

8 Likes