The Bank of Stank

Found it! Here to stay now, didn’t even know about watching last time I was here! Nice

6 Likes

If the shipping wouldn’t absolutely kill me id buy that old one off of you 110% glad you are really liking the new one. It’s clearly working well too :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard, @TopShelfTrees1!

Follow along with me on my journey from being an innocent seed popper, wide-eyed and bushy-tailed, to a disease-hardened clone whore, then maybe back again! But I’m DEEP into the clone-whore part right now.

19 Likes

Lol if you are going to be a clone whore, you have to be harden by pests and disease. I grew beans for years and never even saw a spider mite. Now it’s fruit flys, aphids, mites and I won’t even touch on the HLVD.

Still love some great cuts though.

6 Likes

Haha, aside from the awesome plant journaling we also get some comic relief to go along with it!

8 Likes

The 3x3 is looking well. I’ll give them another week or two before making the flip.
The Grape Stomper OG crosses are quite the stretchers.

The 4x4 is at 9 weeks now. I just pulled MAC, Trop Cherries, and the 1st timer Dante’s Inferno.

I forgot to take pics of the Dante’s Inferno at chop. It’s a wierd strain because it’s so frosty looking but the trichs are almost fake or something. I think they might have a really hard waxy coating. You go to pinch a bud and nothing comes off, you get barely any scent late in flower. That tripped me up. Even if I roughed it up I just wasn’t getting anything. No stickiness on fingers, light scent. Then as I’m wet trimming it up, the trichs are shedding off looking almost as thick as pollen dropping (no herm here). I’ve seen that trimming up dried bud but never wet. I bet she’s a good washer, but that’s not really my thing. Overall yield is like medium, medium low. Looks kind of like a darker colored low yielding MAC1.

The ASS#1 cut is looking great, but she’s going to need a couple more weeks looks like. Don’t mind the amber trichs, that’s just me wiping my ASS. The smell is addicting. It’s like a dirty licorice menthol OG.

The Trendkill Skunk is nothing too impressive right now, except that she is proper fat. Can’t really tell through all the leaf but she’s thick as a brick. She’s got a sweeter skunk smell going on.

Rainbow Belts 2.0 getting hard medium sized buds all the way down. Starting to flop on me. I’ll probably chop her at 70. Smells amazing. Can’t wait for the tasty smoke I’ve been hearing about from @Greasy and @iamyou_youareme.

31 Likes

Awesome looking girls pricing beautiful buds great job

6 Likes

Man I always like looking at your grow. They always come out looking healthy and nothing going wrong. Can’t wait to see the other stuff coming up to see how you do with them. Also to get your feedback on all these strains help to pick stuff out as well. Keep killing it my dude.

6 Likes

Looks like you knocked that one out of the park! It looks gorgeous. Smell sounds incredible too. I love anyhting that has licorice flavor it! Will be eagerly awaiting your smoke report! Was that cut a Bodhi selection?

17 Likes

Yes, that’s Bodhi’s cut. The genetics are (Hippy Slayer x [HA OG Kush x RKS]). I’ve seen Doc D use it quite a bit.

15 Likes

well with those genetics no wonder its so pretty. always a treat to catch up in here

4 Likes

Second this sentiment and the fact you absolutely killed it on that one! All really always wanted to try the appy super skunk ! Killer job

6 Likes

Well thanks, but you’re referring to a different ASS. This is American Skunk Selection, not Appalachian Super Skunk.

10 Likes

I’m sure the piff didn’t help any but for me but Had a piff stomper pheno almost 4x had to keep bending :joy: that a.s.s cut looks amazing good shit @schmarmpit

4 Likes

Oh, now I’m even more intrigued! I’m a skunk whore!

2 Likes

Didn’t even know Bodhi had two called ASS! Crazy

3 Likes

How it been going? The LG looking alright ?

2 Likes

Going great, thanks! Just busy with life and summer vacations and all.

Unfortunately the LG fell through. The cuts he shipped turned into steamed broccoli in this summer heat. But no worries, he’s sending again. He’s determined to get her back to the homeland.

11 Likes

Awesome I hope she makes it home. Would make a great addition to any collection. It been hot as hell the last couple weeks did they happen to put a cold pack with it? I know your little further south but have you ever been to magic home gardens the hydro store?

2 Likes

No never heard of it. Looks like a great spot.

And no, the cuts were not with a cold pack. And the wet paper towels were not covered with plastic. The bag just got hot and steamy. They may have made it if they had not been wet. Cold pack would’ve helped for sure.

6 Likes