The Bank of Stank

Close enough for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: both are basically half cookies. Hopefully a little further away on the red pop with the unknown strawberry and the starfighter in there. Anything with gelato(gushers) is loud but 30 minutes.

4 Likes

your triangle hitting that red pop might give you a cherry lemon flavor bomb with a nice high … wink wink

3 Likes

Hey that’s an idea!

I’m definitely interested in how it turns out. Can’t really go wrong with starfighter.

3 Likes

17 Likes

I’d say it’s the only cookies I like then :yum:

8 Likes

Ah that’s it. Oreoz uses the same cookies and cream just crossed to Secret Weapon instead of unknown strawberry.

Oreoz was loud and tasty for me but also short lived. I’ll wait to hear your thoughts on them. For extractions these should all(gushers/redpop) be fantastically tasty. I just don’t think you’ll be excited for the flower considering your own, and my, past experiences. Still interested in what happens either way :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Ah yes, Oreoz. When the Z gets added to the name, you know it just hype. I’m still smoking on Dante’s Inferno which is an Oreoz cross. Fun to look at and it even developed some decent smell but you got to smoke twice as much lol.

I think I’ll make my own cookies cross called Midz.

18 Likes

lol

18 Likes

like a model with no brains… all looks no substance…

6 Likes

Bad comparison. I don’t wanna smoke boring weed, but brains or no brains, I’m still gonna fuck the model.

12 Likes

@minitiger I was thinking the same thing!!

2 Likes

Well that’s a no-brainer!
:rofl:

4 Likes

Rim shot! (10 characters)

5 Likes

So outta likes!
:peace_symbol::heart:

i think we all are ! lol

Just plopping in to hang up some week 8 flowers. :peace_symbol:

Banana OG

Grape Pie

Afgooey

Tangie

36 Likes

Hows the grape pie and tangie smelling my friend. I imagine the afgooey smells somewhat similar to momma? And or you getting any over ripe banana notes on the og

HG

6 Likes

Good morning, goo. The Grape Pie smells grapey and sweet, but has a fairly light scent that you need to rough up the trichs to get a good whiff. Tangie also smells as expected, lots of orange. Sweet orange though, not overly bright or citrusy. The Thanksgiving smells have faded as she gets closer to the end. The Afgooey is not related to mom Gooey, and doesn’t really smell like it either. Afgooey smells like tropical fruit punch, I’m sure form the Maui Haze in there. It’s loud, delicious, and the trichs are greasy to the touch. The Banana OG just smells overwhelmingly like OG Kush right now. Lots of gas and earth, whatever you think of kush. There’s definitely something sweet in the background but it’s really hard to get past the gassiness to be able to smell it. I bet that will come out in a cure. She still has another week or two easy, so we’ll see. It all changes anyway!

21 Likes

Tropical fruit punch has me excited now for the afgooey for sure. I love me some greasy strains

Tangie also sounds purdy nice. Ive gotten grape smells before but I wonder if the grape pie is gonna translate more to taste since shes mild in the smell department. Just off first impression you thinking of keeping?

7 Likes

Flowered out that pink lemonade again, and I did even better this time. I’ll share some pics when I get home later. My wife says it smells like cat piss right now, but last grow it cured Into some straight up, nose-in-a-jar of pink lemonade powder.

Nice job on those flowers man. And that afgooey sounds tasty. I’ve been sucking on fruit punch jolly ranchers the past couple days. I probably, subconsciously bought them because of your description previously. But when I read

My mouth watered. :drooling_face:

Grape pie is looking nice too! Love the bud structure. Hope it cures up well.

13 Likes