The Bank of Stank

i have some tom ford im smoking (death bubba x pink kush ) from a grower buddy such a dense nugged plant. i guess that death star creates some killer off spring

5 Likes

Nice! Appreciate it! The LWv2 wasn’t necessarily fluffy, but definitely foxtailed. I had one pheno that the smell reminds me of the fried plantains my mother in law makes and the other is very loud lemon smelling. Going to give both another day in court this upcoming round. Intently following along. Garden looks stellar as usual!!

12 Likes

Absolutely love Tom Ford ! It’s a rare one but oh so good :blush:

5 Likes

I’m just starting to smoke some of that white rhino, I’m really enjoying it. I think you’ll like it too. Right on with the gassy anise, I’m noticing a bit of citrus as well, but that could just be me lol. This first one I grew went right up to the lights, so it foxtailed pretty good lol. I didn’t take any pics of that grow though :man_facepalming:. I got the fruit run in their first week now, but your excitement over the red pop has my interest peeked since you already grew strawberry cough. Can’t wait to see how that turns out!
Keep us posted on that current cut of Mendo breath, I’m happy with the one I got through sun clone, but if that’s the f3 like you originally got through clonify then that would be awesome!

7 Likes

Yeah dude I’m almost positive this is the same cut that we originally had from Clonify. Here she is at 41 days and looking to finish way faster than the F1 I’ve been growing. That one takes 10 weeks at least, this will be closer to 8/9 like I remember. Looks just like the Clonify cut too. She’s greasy and gassy with some funk. Can’t wait to rip it.

27 Likes

Did you have any other pics of that first mendobreath than this one?

13 Likes

Yeah and now I’m seeing it had thinner leaves than this current one. Not sure. Hard to tell. Problem is, we could never really be sure what cut Clonify had. I know for sure this is one of the popular Mendo cuts, as was the previous one I grew. Maybe what Clonify had wasn’t even Mendo haha.

24 Likes

Love some mendo breath going to be some killer stuff only had it a few times but always was a quality stone to it got a few gmo x mendo breath seeds going gmo being one of my sisters favorite popped it for her think it could be a decent cross

7 Likes

All these pics are the old mendobreath? If so, the leaves look pretty close :thinking:

old?

new:

Both soil grown right?

12 Likes

Yep you got it, those were all the same plant. Soil grown. Different light but not far off, still LED. They do resemble each other. The main thing is the shorter flowering time. I really liked the quickness of Clonify cut and this is right in time.

11 Likes

Was that the cut that ended up being sundae driver? Like 2 years ago?

6 Likes

so, leaves pretty close and flower time is basically the same, but you have a different lights. possibly slightly different feed in that soil too? that with the light could account for the minor flower and leaf differences :thinking: its damn similar if nothing else. only way to know now i think is just gonna be to smoke it :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

No this goes back even earlier. Almost 3 years ago now. My first clone actually. SeaMonkey and I had the same one.

8 Likes

Yeah! I got a cut from SeaMonkey. :heart:.

Crazy that was your first cut!

6 Likes

A couple choice flowers approaching 7 weeks.

Deathstar

Gushers

29 Likes

Great pic last above !

7 Likes

Holy moly these recent grows are getting away from me. Neglect is my latest growing tech I’ve been trying this round. The gals in this 3x3 are all in smaller 2 gal fabric pots with 1 blumat each. They recently went like 7 days without getting watered just because I forgot. Blumats only provide like 1/2 cup a day or something. Some deficiencies from the living soil going dry but nothing too bad really. Me thinks they’re gonna be just fine. Without the blumats they might be far worse off.

Some new contenders (Chem 91, RS-11, Strawb Gary, Deadhead OG)
and some old favorites that somehow made their way back to me like flies to shit. I need to learn to say no, but I’m still making it work with 30 cultivars, so why the F not. It’s getting me even closer to throwing them all away, and dreaming about the next seeds to pop. I really do miss growing from seed. Clones are fun for a bit but it’s pretty boring after the novelty wears off, if that’s all you’re growing. Plus everyone else is growing the same cuts and it just feels kind of silly sometimes.

21 Likes

Looks pretty good for neglected! I personally can’t wait for the day I can keep clones and mothers.

7 Likes

I’m pretty tech savvy in this department! :laughing:

Still looking great bud. :+1:t2:

10 Likes

Do it! Do it NOW! Haha.

Just kidding. I will say, though, that I’ve been getting into some clone-only weed lately (not grown by me, but I guess they’re cuts that are sorta making the rounds)(apparently people are paying for them) and I haven’t been all that impressed. I mean, they’ve been good, but not anything where I’m like,”Oh, holy SHIT! I see what they mean! No more seeds for me, I’m only gonna grow cuts from now on!” I feel like I find stuff that’s just as good if not better from most of the seeds I plant, most of the time. Not always, but most of the time.

And anyway, haven’t you been talking about scrapping everything and starting over for a while now? Haha…

Plants look good, btw! Haha. I wonder if your forgetting about them and not watering as often as they need it has anything to do with you only growing clones for a while. I mean, like you said, that does sound pretty boring, but that’s just me… haha.

15 Likes