The Bank of Stank

They have a similar look to my bx2 girl, the one on the right especially seems to share the super tight node spacing that stacks up quick.

3 Likes

A week ago I was afraid they were all going to die, now I’m realizing I better flip them sooner than later! Growth is starting to explode by the day now. It’s pretty fun to watch the unhappy red stems all start getting flushed out with green again. Time to start chopping and training under a net, then get to flippin! This is too damn easy so far. Though I’m not sure exactly how much time it will be saving me yet if I have to be down here cutting back growth every other day.

And some bud shots for decoration. The 3x3 is getting close to harvest for some, around 8 weeks.
Death Star smelling AMAZING!

Bubba Kush

GMO

29 Likes

Plants look awesome. So with the octos are you still running organic or salts? Either way your killing it brudddddda lol.

6 Likes

Beauties as Always i enjoy your thread
:fire::pray::pray:

6 Likes

Thanks guys.

The octos really aren’t designed for organic soil and water as I understands it. At least not for maximum effect. Now I’m an old salty dog.

10 Likes

A small disadvantage to using an autofill system like this is that you can’t raise up the pots to get the plants to make an even canopy. Thankfully, growth has been so quick in these octopups that I’m finally able to start properly training in my net. Mostly it’s just hacking away at the Lemon G while everything else catches up! The Deathstar is always pretty squat, so when she reaches the net I’m going to flip to flower and get ready for the show! Probably not much more than a week now. The Sherbinsky cut of Sunset Sherbet is off to the races (dead center), but the Push Pop Yoda cut was looking rough (bottom left corner). She just started throwing roots in the rez a day or two ago and looks to be finally turning the corner.

The difference in growth from my soil is night and day. I’ve never seen the White Rhino get such massive fan blades. Blueberry is beasting out as well. Never seen roots busting out of these fabric pots like they might try to suck the moisture out of me if I get too close.

24 Likes

I agree with that. What really convinced me was when I tossed a couple 5 gallon soil pots in with the few octopups with 1gallon pots. I never went back.

Good call on not being able to control the canopy height. I haven’t worried about that too much so far, but also haven’t really considered it.

That push pop is gonna swing right back into the rhythm. Can’t wait to see these girls in a few weeks time. Nice work brother!

8 Likes

There no way I would grow without a octopot. I can’t think of a grow system that would be easier than a octopot

10 Likes

Okay! You’ve convinced me! I’m switching to octopots!

Just kidding. They do seem to work well, I’m glad you guys enjoy them, definitely ain’t criticizing.

9 Likes

I thought that was a massive rapid rooter plug.

3 Likes

def looks like the tent is off to the races. middle front and back right are going to drown out the rest lol

3 Likes

Yep, that Lemon G is going to get hacked many times!! @schmarmpit I know you love variety, but that Lemon G in a big Octo!! Run 4 to a tent and just let her go. Would be a thing of beauty! Lol

10 Likes

One of the best things about this plant. Can be grown successfully many different ways!!

7 Likes

It really is so easy.

7 Likes

Yehhhh love me some De La Soul!

6 Likes

Yeah. Stakes Is High is one of my favorite albums of all time, in any genre. “Desert Island”-type shit for sure. It came out at the perfect time, too, when Diddy was filming videos on yachts and Nas was pretending to be an Italian mobster and shit haha… I was just like,”Yes, thank you.”

I love that little verse,”Those Cubans don’t care what y’all do/Columbians never ran with y’all’s crew/Why you acting all spicy and schysty/The only Italians you knew was icee,” haha. So funny.

Tearing an asshole into all of those “look at meeeeeeee” dipshits.

7 Likes

Well I was going to give them a week to fill in the net, but it’s only been 3 days and they made it already lol. Time to flip this tent and see what trouble I get into!

22 Likes

They are blowing up! Very nice…Do you clean up the bottoms, or will you let them grow au-naturel?

6 Likes

Oh yes I’m cleaning up underneath. And in between. And up top lol. Every day I’m pulling off just handfuls of leaves.

8 Likes

Love it!! They will explode in flower!!

5 Likes