The Bank of Stank

Most excellent! That’ll help keep em short, I try to do the same. I just received a new Spider Farmer 2x4 grow tent, I am downsizing until my landlord is done with his maintenance and I am not going down without a fight grow :joy:

5 Likes

1/2 tea spoon per gallon.

peace …

2 Likes

Are you running those 730 nm ir leds? I hear those things make your flower tent boom! Just got a set today. Can’t wait to set them up. Octopots totally fly when it comes to growth. I’ve never had bigger, denser buds. Your canopy is looking good schmarm. :raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

I’ve got the GLS Progrow 640. Looks like plenty of red in there.

9 Likes

Ah I love that light. That’s what’s in my 4.5 x 4.5 tent. I’m sad they don’t make it or even really sell to the public anymore. He’s got a 12 light minimum order now :cry:

6 Likes

Damn, that’s what I get for procrastinating.

4 Likes

Ahh dam, and the size I needed from them was never in stock either :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I went on a 5 day vacation and the auto-watering system worked beautifully. I could easily stretch it a couple weeks just by getting a bigger rez.

The plants are only on day 8 of flower and they’ve already grown a solid 10" above the net. It’s getting slightly out of hand. I’m going to give them another week to finish stretch then drop a second net down on them and do another round of heavy stripping. The poor Deathstar just can’t keep up and she’ll sadly be buried except for maybe one cola. No way to raise her up without removing the auto-water capability.

The stalks on these plants are the biggest fattest trunks I’ve ever seen in my garden. It’s pretty darn cool seeing these plants grow like I’ve never really experienced before.

26 Likes

It’s going to be a glorious thing!!

5 Likes

looking healthy, nice to look at!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow, that’s some serious green goodness!

3 Likes

Damn that is a good looking canopy Schmarm! Your auto-watering system looks to be dialed in.
Have you considered moving the taller plants to the edges and bringing the shorter plants to the center? That might help the DeathStar get more light without raising it
:v:

11 Likes

It’s a great suggestion but likely too late for that. These plants are so enmeshed in this bottom net that it would be a nightmare to try and change locations. If anything, I may just take her off the main rez and raise her up. Maybe even give her own autofill res. But more than likely I’ll just let it ride and see what happens.

13 Likes

About a trashcan full of leaves later, and I got the understory cleaned up. Waiting another day or two before thinning the top. I’m not used to this kind of work hahaha.

28 Likes

dude beautiful looking plants, love that overall dark/light green.

awesome work …

7 Likes

Looking good! The plants will appreciate the airflow and more even light penetration :metal: No larf!

6 Likes

nothing gets me going more than freshly stripped plants. by going i mean motivated. its so tedious but beautiful looking after. tent looking A plus

4 Likes

We all know what you really meant Medi :wink: lol

3 Likes

:blush: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the wonderful comments everyone. I am enjoying this grow so far. Not having to water them or really do anything but strip them all the time is pretty easy. I will also mention I’m using Advanced Nutrients 3 part PH Perfect line for nutes. I had been using it successfully rooting clones for years and figured, why not. I’ve heard maybe people throw shade at AN gear? I don’t know or care, but this trio has worked wonderfully so far by itself, no PH-ing the water, running about 3mL/L constantly now. It is expensive for how much you need though. I’ll try dry nutes next time. Also this AN stuff stinks after a couple days. Leaves a dark coloured film on everything. But still, it seems to be working great so…

The 2nd final net has been dropped. At 15 days, I hope stretch is done.

26 Likes