The Bank of Stank

ooh nice! I might check those out then. In the meantime I guess I’ll guinea pig these 1/2 gallon one’s and see how it goes :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m sure it will still work. I mean, there was not much “dry zone” in these squat 2 gal bags I’m using. They are pretty well soaked to the top and the plants seemed happy as can be still.

Nice find on the 2 gal talls though. I may actually try the 1 gal tall. I love barely needing any soil. The 1 gallon Skinny Tall is getting a bit much though. Looks like it would just fall over: 247Garden 1-Gallon Skinny Tall Black Fabric Pot 5D x 12H

6 Likes

I use 1 gallon bags and have awesome success. I don’t prefer the tall ones FYI. They often need support, and I’ve noticed no difference in the shorter wider ones. Still have that gradient of moisture levels.

I’m glad your hooked on octos, @schmarmpit !

Here’s a death star cut from you in flower @36days

!

1 gal pot on a square octopup.

:heart_eyes:

12 Likes

How’s she stinking?

2 Likes

I pull the soil n root ball from the pots…turn inside out, hit with garden hose. Then throw into a 5 gallon bucket with just water. Leave in a week or so…pull out, hose off…DONE!!!

The week in the water will loosen all, doesnt hurt sleeves at all. , makes it easy .

The ICC will EXPLODE in these pots!!! Mine at 8 weeks now are just STUPID , big heavy DENSE , yield is as good as any plant ive run .

The ICC WILL NOT STRETCH much, maybe .5 …yes point .5 , so if you want nice big plants, turn at 36 inch’s or so in a 6-7 foot tent. Turn at 20 inch’s, youll have a 25 inch plant…lol.

My last set, 8 weeks now, where turned at 32 inch’s, and i still have overhead room in my tent. Next run ill turn close to 40"

The WC , Jbeezy cut will go 2x stretch, so hard to run in same tent. DO NOT take my small sample i sent for granted…could have been a less than perfect run, i could have sent you a poor batch . I have run her 20 times, 18 were great, 2 runs were subpar. If she gets into a funk , or slow grows, she does not come out of it. Done well she is SPECTACULAR bud, the equal of the ICC in my opinion.

Your gonna love the ICC and her fine buds she makes…she only goes vertical, so train her to many branch’s before the flip, she will NOT widen out in the flip

Im running Samwe;;'s Dosido F3 seeds now, looking for a male to hit the ICC with. ONCe you grow her out, you will understand WHY i want to breed to her .

Her are my latest ICC’s, at 57 days in …

16 Likes

I give a day or 2 DRY TIME between fillups. In my 2 gallon bags i notice ALL the soil wil stay wet when filled before that. I had a SHIT run on my WC this time cause i overfilled the pots several times and drowned the roots im thinking. Poor yield, lost most fan leaves, running right next to plants i didnt over water and were thriving…just something to look at. KNEW youd like the pots, i shall grow no other way .

6 Likes

Hey POP’s !!

2 Likes

I noticed the 3 gallon bag stays wet when I fill

Also more root development in the bag then the reservoir
I m thinking only fill 2/3 rds of way and let the bag dry in between refill

4 Likes

Hi brother

1 Like

I fill 3/4 way, they drink it in one to 2 days, i fill EVERY FOUR days .
I had a crap run on my WC this last time, i filled every 2 days, and overfilled them sevweral times, ?I KNOW i drowned them…WONT happen again

3 Likes

@Papalag get them WC’s n ICC’s in a flower room man…

3 Likes

This run coming up I got 3 weeks to finish up

4 Likes

By-chance do you have a link to the bulk head fittings you used for the auto-water setup?

2 Likes

Here ya go
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CQZ2D9NG/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9kZXRhaWwp13NParams

6 Likes

Ooohh this is gold. Gonna try that right now. Can’t get myself to throw out the old bags haha.

7 Likes

Thank you very much :heart:

5 Likes

She starting to get a bit skunky! I’m excited to chop her. So far away!

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’ve been distracted by the octopot tent but the little 3x3 seed tent is till cruising along at 8 weeks already. This is the last of my soil runs for the time being. Everything is looking great.

The SS4 are seeming to finish fast with lots of amber already.

The Doc D cross has not impressed so far. The other female was all mutated and weird. This one that I kept is starting to throw nanners. Mehhhhhhh. Smells so strongly of black licorice candy, which happens to make me want to puke lol. But it’s pot, so I’ll muster some strength to get it down.

This Black Cherry Soda BX2 is also getting lot of amber already. I’m starting to see some purple creep in so I’ll let her ride for a while longer.

The Lucky Fruit both smell very strong of sweet anise, just like White Rhino, Durban, SLH, and all the others. These have a bit more sweet cherry or something in there, but mostly anise. Looking to finish last.

And the only non-seed plant, the Illudium Q36. Got me very excited to smoke my first sample of this Ohio cultivar

A GREAT WEEKEND TO ALL!

24 Likes

how true is that BCS bc ?.

nice garden …

3 Likes

How true? Not sure what you mean.

4 Likes