The Bank of Stank

Just finished cleaning up the 4x4 for the next round of octopups.

GG4. – Weasel Diesel. – Wedding Cake
MAC1 – Deathstar
Illudium. – Ice Cream Cake

19 Likes

how much like the legit cut are those.

peace …

3 Likes

i ran the ones from carriagehouse they were not bcs.

i have the one you have there as well, was hunting to see if they were worth a run in my garden.

BLACK CHERRY {V1}
BLACK CHERRY {V2}
BLACK CHERRY * SLUR P {F2}
BLACK CHERRY DOJO * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO {F1}
BLACK CHERRY SODA
BLACK CHERRY SODA {BC2}
BLACK CHERRY SODA {F3}

those bc2 are the exact same ones your running right there.

just asking …

9 Likes

Oh gotcha. Unfortunately I’ve never run the BCS clone to be able to compare with these BX2 seeds. I will say that this pack was full of stunted mutants and herms. Pretty disappointed to only get like 2 stable girls from the whole pack.

6 Likes

thank you.

sad for-sure …

2 Likes

update time ??? :sunglasses: @schmarmpit

7 Likes

bout damn time son :grin:

1 Like

spit it out

1 Like

Thanks, @Jetdro for making me realize that it’s been a while since I’ve updated my records at The Bank of Stank. It’s summer, kids are out of school, lots going on all the time, and I’ve taken on way too many projects as usual. I’m just glad I don’t have to deal with weather like you got in TX while I’m at it!

My outdoor plot has been loads of fun so far. Happy belated solstice, everyone. The sun surely has some magic in it for the plants. Cuts I’ve run a bunch are taking on a completely different look. But you couldn’t pay me to smoke any of it, and it hasn’t even started budding yet lol. Just all the dust and bugs and…ewwwwww. If I manage any to harvest I’ll surely be washing the hell out of it. I garden every year, just my first time with cannabis. Does it have to be so nasty? I guess I need a greenhouse now lol. Or just bring the sun inside somehow.

The BD, DS, and Tahoe are in 6 gal octos and drinking about a gal a day. The BD is near 6ft and not even flowering yet! The Lemon G is in the ground and the Querkle is in a 7 gal pot with my soil. She would have been short either way, but I wish I would’ve put her in an Octo too haha.

I’m at 73 days in the 3x3 seed tent. Only got 2 remaining of 9; an SS4 and a Lucky Fruit (Dynasty). Hoping to harvest them soon then get some octos going in the 3x3. I’m hooked. Soon to be flowering Herjuana x DLA11 (Positive Vibrations) and Meigs Gold x High Voltage (COPA).

SS4 #3

Lucky Fruit #2

Will be flipping the 4x4 octos soon. I was hoping to get Death Star vegged bigger but she just wants to be a bush and not grow tall. I’ve been cutting back the others but it’s time to let it rip. Maybe next time I’ll grow you big, Death Star haha.

23 Likes

I already saw what you wrote! HAHAHA I know I’m slow! I prefer my entries to be thorough and useful for looking back on, not like the 1,000 pages of TXT banter you ‘kids’ prefer. :tongue:

12 Likes

I’m off work today , gettin chores done and havin a good laugh

Hope your day is great too
: )

Lookin at a wooden post I have to cut a foot off
Thinking , I wonder if I can put my electric chop saw on its side do do it , save me using a hand saw
Risky as it’s up high ………., and I’m stoned lol
I’ll smoke another one and make a decision

9 Likes

You’ve made it better already, @ifish.

I’d say go for it! But I’m missing a few fingertips so don’t take my word for it.

8 Likes

5 seconds v 25mins hard labour with rusty handsaw

4 Likes

Just consider the tetanus!

6 Likes

Wish me luck

I’m off to set it all up

Ladder and extension lead first
Man that’s already screaming no

Not saying I’m doin it …………. But I’m going to have a look

5 Likes

I chichened out right at the end lol
The wobbly stepladder , the weight and size of chopsaw

Was all too much haha

Sawin by hand , arm dead but still have all my bits , win win

10 Likes

I always just say “gardening is a contact sport!” when I come in the house with blood all over.

7 Likes

Haha the best way to learn
: )
Sure worst case senario , you chop something off ,a toe ,a finger after a while they grow back ……, don’t they ?
In my country when someone cuts themselelves we say on inspection “ aye , that be like a pigs foot in the morning “
My generation were traumatised as kids Lol a pigs foot WTF I only came of my bike

5 Likes

My buddies run of that Romulan S1 at day 40

24 Likes

Yeah! I told you she’d stretch haha. And yield like a pro.

7 Likes