The Beanery 1.0

I don’t even have, much less have grown a Zkittlez strain, gotta jump on the chance! Thanks @BasementBeans

2 Likes

Thank you for the chance @BasementBeans
Good luck everyone

2 Likes

I’ve grown out a few of the GZ from Basement and I can tell you that whoever wins a pack of those beans is in for some candied up, potent, exotic looking ,grape Herb. Good luck to all the entries!!
:grin::v:

14 Likes

Very cool of you to do this @BasementBeans!

40 entries, 2 winners.

Random number generator says:

17 @503BudMan

23 @DirtMcGirrt

PM for your prizes :v:

18 Likes

Congrats @503BudMan and @DirtMcGirrt :call_me_hand: solid win

Thanks so much for the chance @BasementBeans :pray::v:

3 Likes

Nice wins @503BudMan and @DirtMcGirrt! :+1:
Thank you for the opportunity @BasementBeans :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

@BasementBeans OMG I NEVER WIN ANYTHING. Thanks man!

8 Likes

Capture.PNG

6 Likes

@BasementBeans is dropping bean bombs! This dude is somethin’ else.

I finally got a greenhouse and I’m lookin’ at this Tiger Berry… :tiger:🫐

1 Like

@BasementBeans BasementBeans Popped a couple of your Stink Ape autos (one for me, one for my daughter) for some early summer bud on the deck. Will update as they grow…thanks again!

6 Likes

SAMSQUANCH og x cdlc and man what a girl she was. She took the 90°+ temps like a champ until I over slept and wilty leaves and high temps not good but was close to harvest. Can’t wait to smoke some it’s dried and been in jars about a week so far.

IMG_20230521_132544
Hopefully everyone else loves your crosses as well! Oh ya they eat full strength nutes just like my photos.

8 Likes

Party foul! Lol
Ok…I might have done something similar before also. :yum:

Thanks @BasementBeans this arrived today in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: to make this 2 GR8 days in a row because of you 🫵, again thanks for making my day! :partying_face::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Nice score!

1 Like

OMG I forgot to come back. Beans recieved. Really stoke to try these autos with the CDLC cross. That’s my kinda weed.

2 Likes

Stink Ape cruisin along…

15 Likes

I don’t know which cdlc cross you got but I got SAMSQUANCH og (one of my favs) x cdlc is fire AF! No pics but I didn’t do plant justice even with my clumsiness I still pull 17g of it thought it was gonna be worse. Can’t wait to grow properly and get that sam’s size with the cdlc chunkiness that’s good stuff.:+1:

2 Likes

Did there ever end up being overflow beans of the Tiger Berry?

3 Likes

That stink ape looks great! They can really pack on the yield if you can keep up with nutrients, I find they’re always hungry for more!

There was a small overflow for the Tiger Berry. I used most of the seed I had for the original 100 packs. I was able to put together another 20 after that, they should have been sent out with the spring boxes as well :v:

6 Likes