The Beanery 1.0

Thanks @Mrgreenthumb shes got a really nice, bright smelling perfume like profile. A mix of flower with light berry and the slightest touch of citrus to brighten it. It’s a very unique one for sure.

2 Likes

That’s a sweet description to match a sweet looking flower @MonasticDank ! Did Basement make that one?

1 Like

It was a project I tried with my First Class Funk hit by @BasementBeans Tiger Berry pollen that he so graciously shared. I however did a weak job on the pollination and it only resulted in about 24 seeds. Half went back to @BasementBeans and this was the first tester I’ve run of the beans I have. She’s looking like an open pollination may be in order at some point lol.

8 Likes

Awesome work! @BasementBeans work has always turned out well even with my yellowish thumb!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Right on @MonasticDank . I’m getting ready to final pop some of the Tiger Berry f2s, and TB crosses to run along side my P1 Affie mission that are going to f3 next round. Happy harvests!
:grin::v:

6 Likes

Nice…@Greenfingers was nice enough to lay a few Tiger Berry beans on me and I think they’re up for my next run once this ones done.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great project look forward to seeing some of those. Thanks and good luck with your projects.

1 Like

That is some great looking stuff over there, super chunky. How much further did that one wind up going?? :v:

2 Likes

I took it to 68 days I believe. I smoked a sample
Of her (or a few by now). Her true flavour is still masked by a healthy chlorophyll note but she’s still a few days from dry. But the high is really enjoyable already. Cuts right through my anxiety like most others can’t. I can’t wait to get her cured and have her full effects and flavour.

2 Likes

My Tiger Mints are 20 days under 12/12 now, nice plants, compact, healthy soft leaf growth. Starting to form some flowers now. I’ll post their progress here, if you want me to?

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

Heck yeah! I want to see how they turn out for ya. These plants are a pleasure to grow.

Narrow leaf phenos (comparing to the broad leaf in the same line) are the winners from my experience.

2 Likes

Little update on the little Tiger Mints i have flowering, about 30 days into 12/12. Very easy going plants, hanging tough.

10 Likes

Tiger Mints F2, day 80 on 12/12. Didn’t expect them to go so long, but everything seems to take longer in my setup. They have been hanging tough the whole time, now finally starting to fade.

10 Likes

Right on @Garden-Buddy . I ended up with only male Tiger Mints and Tiger Queen this round, so I’ll be interested in your observations on the females, to help justify keeping these males around.
:v::grin:

4 Likes

Nice work! Thanks for the update. Plants look great. How are they smelling?

1 Like

Smells are on the earthy/herbal/savory side of things. Not looking like a heavy yielder, but i didn’t veg them very long either.

2 Likes