The Beanery 1.0

Excellent! I’ve definitely got this one on “watch”.
I’ve got some BasementBeans in the vault myself!

3 Likes

Settled in for the show. Great start!

1 Like

Those males look killer! Colas on those fellas!
My money is on TM#4, and the TC F3 #2, beautiful color in that one! Bravo @ShitSeeds may need to grab some of them!

:robot:

4 Likes

:metal: DO IT! :metal:

1 Like

First, congratulations on starting a thread! :hugs:

You ain’t kidding. Tiger Berry popped up back when I was searching around getting info for various landrace strains. Never thought I’d see a project pop up randomly on my OG feed featuring this cultivar. I’m definitely going to see where this goes. I’m kinda familiar with your work, by extension, through Hollyho. So I know you’ve got an eye for selections. It’ll be neat to see where you end up going with this rare gem, plus the other unique stuff it looks like you’re working with. What a fun looking thread :blush:

3 Likes

@Dirtron :metal: DO IT!!! :metal: lol
We have a couple Grove Bags for you if you do, or anyone else in this thread :wink:

7 Likes

That Tiger Berry is seriously more stacked than a mullein plant! Really looking forward to following your thread and popping some of your beans pal!

For reference lol

11 Likes

Just a few more phenos of the Tiger Mints F1’s. These two didn’t make the cut for terps or structure, looking forward to smoking them anyways! I’ll update this thread again at the end of the run :v:

10 Likes

Few bonus phenos from the Tiger Mints F1’s. These were non-keepers that are looking like uhhh…keepers! Some seed from these will get thrown into the F2 mix. Rest of the run chopped as well :v:

25 Likes

Impressive work fella.

2 Likes

Whoops, haven’t done a very good job updating this have I… Took a few months off breeding as I just haven’t had the time/energy. No pics to share at the moment, messing with some more Panhead Kush & Smores Breath from @ShitSeeds, Trophy Wife BX2 from 7eastgenetics. Also growing some goodies from @TestOfOath and a special selection from @Soiltech. Some of my own gear mixed in as well! Back to the breeding grind, I’ll do a better job keeping this updated :v:

11 Likes

Draw for a 15 pack of Tiger Mints F2’s documented above:

1. @MoBilly
  2. @Tracker
  3. @Smooth
  4. @DesertHeartGardens
  5. @BudWhisperer
  6. @Pigeonman :canada: :metal:
  7. @Kasper0909 :us:
  8. @MonasticDank :canada:
  9. @Tripl3fastaction
  10. @Habitt
  11. @THCeed
  12. @CocoaCoir
  13. @Emeraldgreen
  14. @Natea
  15. @CanuckistanPete
  16. @Terpsnpurps
  17. @PeaceCoast
  18. @blowdout2269 :us:
  19. @Heavenlygoo
  20. @Kronnkk
  21. @LedZeppelin
  22. @Abbbian
  23. @LtShDc
  24. @Kabuddha
  25. @Piter :es:
  26. @420noob
  27. @A-Loc
  28. @unomas :us:
  29. @FeloniousMonk :us:
  30. @yardgrazer
  31. @gonzo
  32. @duo :canada:

Add as needed

30 Likes

Hail @BasementBeans you’re Tiger Mints run looks sooo :drooling_face: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you for the chance @BasementBeans
We know who has this on watch :joy:

@MoBilly @Rabeats2093
@Budderton do you want tagged for thes?

6 Likes

I’m always interested in what Basement is doing but I’m lucky enough to have a pack of these. Thanks for looking out EG. :pray::v:

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @BasementBeans!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:v: :eyes: :hugs:

3 Likes

How could I have been so late to this show!? I mean… It’s @BasementBeans for crying out loud! Thanks for the tag @Emeraldgreen !
I’m setting up for the rest of the show and then some. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Amazing plants! Stunning shades of purple!!
@BasementBeans Hats off!!
:globe_with_meridians: :v:

2 Likes

Maybe because I’ve hardly updated it! I’ll do better, I swear! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Lots of projects in the pipeline

6 Likes

Tiger Mints sounds fun. I’m in!
Thank you @BasementBeans :slightly_smiling_face:

:v::heart:

2 Likes