The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Losing 4 plants which allows one to grow 4 new plants… :smile: More plants more problems lol

Also you guys are literally talking about maiming or injuring someone whether baited or not over yes a “Theft” but the perceived value of said plant if under/over $5000 can only really be determined at the point of sale which well are you collecting taxes on and or licenced to sell, or are you adding up media/nutrient/water/ect costs, and one’s perceived self hourly rate of inputed times.

Cause you know if thats the case my hourly rate is …

lol

9 Likes

If possible get theft insurance, even stolen plants are covered. Don’t booby trap it just makes the peaceful, legit growers look like the criminals that the prohibitionists want us to be.

6 Likes

Well in regards to security I find being the neighbourhood cunt really works quite well for me, no one comes in here unannounced even my family, after growing for to many years you learn to keep your circle very small and anyone else the fuk away.

10 Likes

must be a lonely world, mind you talking to all these other canadians and people from elsewhere on here small circle indeed lol, i kid obviously, but yeah loose lips sink ships if you know what i mean…

2 Likes

Extraordinarily lonely , my wife and best friend of over 31 years passed away 4 years ago, it was much more bare able with a partner.

8 Likes

Ive been thinking about something electronic and loud for next year . Something that makes enough noise to wake me and scare them off . I suspect the young guy and his friends across the street of the theft . When they load there dirt bikes they can probably see over the fence from the back of the truck . The gate was locked so they climbed over the fence .

5 Likes

Yeah that case was unique, The gun spontaneously fired itself, was the successful defense? Yea remember Bernard Goetz??? I empathize with the farmer as the first nations ‘victim’ was a ‘passenger’ in a truck, trying to rip off this guys vehicles etc. White guy with gun has had enough of punk (first nations) criminals and carelessly shoots one. He’ll be tied up with lawyers and lawsuits till his cows come home. Scuzzy as rippers are, I don’t think taking a life for a few plants (or an ATV) would give the homeowner a good life story. I still feel bad for stealing a $20 off my Dad (God rest his soul) for buying weed, 35 yrs.ago. Killing someone for it? Not me, Pablo. As said above, just grow some more.

5 Likes

For some reason I’ve never thought to look this up until now, but it turns out you can legally mail weed in Canada:

Up to 30 grams and it has to be discreetly packaged. That’s really cool :thinking:

13 Likes

I didn’t realize it was legal. That’s awesome

9 Likes

I know, right? I was baked and thinking about it lol

I’m still getting used to the fact that giving weed to people is legal. Alot of people get really freaked out when you go to hand them a bud in public or whatever. It’s gonna take us a few years to get used to this I think.

10 Likes

I’m only half baked but about to spark another but that is cool to know. Merry Christmas :wink::joy:

5 Likes

Damn. That was the funniest thing I’ve seen today. Figured the rest of the channel might follow…

Whoooo!

4 Likes

Did that a couple months back to some friends, so long as your under 30g your good. I just used good sealing glass jars, and generic brown cardboard boxed like anything else

5 Likes

I so jealous down here in barbarian Californy.

During the 1996-2016 MMJ law I could carry 1.5lb but under the current “recreational” or “legal weed” laws I think it’s only an ounce but I need to give about a :key: to another OGer down south.

Recently looked at all of my old MMJ paperwork & realized it’s worthless. :neutral_face: :scissors: :newspaper:

:herb: :envelope_with_arrow: :hugging:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Well to be fair we can only possess an oz too (30g), but we can mail it if we want!

5 Likes

It’s going to take me awhile. Hard to just eliminate 20 years of paranoia.

8 Likes

A buddy and I did a clone swap and weed swap in front of a hydroponics store the other week. Felt weird but cool at the same time hahah

9 Likes

In public anyways, depends on the province for home storage amounts.

8 Likes

I’ve got a buddy that works for a courier company he says they deliver at least a couple pounds or more every week ,reg customers that weekly have a oz delivered though the mail .Quite funny says some are excited enough to say hey right on my weeds here when he hands it to them!

Also they look after delivery to the retail shops and has mentioned he has had orders totalling 120 lbs going to a shop average is 75 lbs a week to those stores is common !

I’m sure Canada post has seen a ton pass though there hands also since the law changed ,I know several people that are ordering a lb out of BC monthly with no problems.

So sending a buddy a 30 gram bag through the mail isn’t gonna raise any flags as far as I know

9 Likes

I met a posty the last weekend and asked him if there is any searches done for seeds and weed and he said no they don’t bother inside Canada but anything coming in and going out is checked. I regularly send weed through the post to my daughter when she is at university in BC. Normally about 10-15 grams, never had a problem.

10 Likes