The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Yes! Milk jug watercans are an absolute win.

For what its worth i believe the real ticket behind Rockstar is reefermans harmony strain.

5 Likes

Which it seems was then crossed to bubba kush , for a slightly different Rockstar, imho find SMCG to begin to attempt to remake Rockstar

7 Likes

Hey @chronix i think I found an environmentally friendly solution to your straw dilemma:

11 Likes

LOL, I actually did that after my last harvest just for the heck of it :rofl:

7 Likes

“Why? Because I can.” :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

You got it, that’s exactly why. To make it even better it was to do shots of whiskey :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s too late now because I’ve disposed of all the detritus but I trained some stalks into wicked S curves which could pass for a crazy straw. Hindsight :rofl:

6 Likes

I made a pipe with a hollowed out plant trunk and a hollow branch lol. It worked great but it only lasted a couple uses

5 Likes

I tried to make a hand drill out of it to start fires but it is just the wrong consistency. Finally found something weed cannot do.

3 Likes

Weed burns just fine in my experiences

2 Likes

Oh it does but no matter the fire you are smoking you won’t be able to hand drill out a coal with it’s stalk :wink:

2 Likes

The trunks and thick branches from my outdoor last season seemed like they would’ve been perfect for it. I still have a bit that I saved, it’s just like wood.

:thinking: even if I use the Hellfire OG stalk? :joy:

4 Likes

I had plenty of good stock more than big enough, it’s got nothing to do with size, it’s about the consistency of the materials. There are few types of wood in Canada that make a good hand drill set but many more that just will not do it. After all, if it was just about rubbing any 2 sticks together everyone would be doing it :wink:

4 Likes

That’s true now but it didn’t used to be…

Years ago it was the other way around… what happened?
Well it turns out they essentially have swapped suppliers.
With all of the changes in ownership etc. Tims is now using the old McDonald’s supplier and McDonald’s has the old Tims…
:vulcan_salute: :laughing:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Go cups and an Aeropress. I only buy coffee in dire circumstances… one cup a day is good for me. Both Tims or McDonalds are too expensive and just not good.

5 Likes

All depends what you gest used to really. People eat plant based “chicken” nuggets :rofl:

2 Likes

True.

I remember my first Starbucks coffee… and thinking “this shit is burnt!
Why are they over-roasting? So they can use fewer beans…
Well, folks adapted… but it still tastes burnt to me… :smile:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

They over roast to deliberately destroy varietal characteristics so they can use any bean at any time. It also creates product uniformity over vast distances.

I have too many unused Starbucks gift cards…

7 Likes

I really like a good coffee. Most of the coffee I drink I make at home. French press, grind the beans…I buy decent dark roast and medium and mix them. I buy what evers on sale. Starbucks? I just don’t get it. Terrible coffee for a ridiculous price. And the cattle just line up willing to throw good money away on it.

4 Likes