The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Happy birthday

3 Likes

Milk jug has forsaken me!!! I had an old one I was using for nutes, old enough that it became brittle and sprung a slow leak on the bottom.
Nutes… EVERYWHERE

11 Likes

You’ve made your choices and now you must live with them :joy:

Joke 2 - you shouldn’t have added those UV supplements to your lights!

7 Likes

lmao, pretty much! :joy:

4 Likes

The only thing better than bags of milk. Bags of butter:

Ain’t fitting that in a jug, hosers.

19 Likes

Mmmmmm butter in my Homer Simpson voice

8 Likes

I went 5 g per half cup this time. I want 2 cookies to be a full dose because eating just one cookie feels wrong.

Still might be too strong :rofl:

7 Likes
3 Likes

Barney Miller, one of the best shows ever. Mooshi Mooshi, lolololololol.

3 Likes

Great show!
Started off with some rough edges but hit it’s stride half way through season 1.
A little spooky seeing such a young Ron Glass… :laughing:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Yes indeed. Also a young Max Gail and let’s not forget Abe Vigoda who played the decrepit old man while in real life was still running marathons, lol.

3 Likes

In my teens whenever someone came up with some unexplainable ingenious idea we always called it a “Dietrich”.

2 Likes

LOL, yeah, he was great. He even played 2 roles on that show. He first came in as a clergyman selling stolen bibles on the street and than came back as a cop. There were just so many great characters in that show.

2 Likes

thats why you eat 1 edible cookie and then a pack of normal ones. cmon man learn to be a fatass like me

3 Likes

I found this earlier today when my wife sent me to town to sell our milking cow:

Thank you to all the Canadians who have already used this product, and thouroghly outlined their soil mixes and application rates in their grow journals! :1st_place_medal:

Lesser shout-out to the OG search bar. :2nd_place_medal:

Does anybody have any seething criticisms of acti-sol that I might not have come across in my searches?

9 Likes

That stuff is chicken shit!

6 Likes

I just bought 10kg for $15 CannaBucks at Rona!

5 Likes

My garden tomatoes like it. For some reason it makes me nervous about over-doing it, though I’ve never burned anything with it.

4 Likes

Yeah but have you ever voted, like, on weed, man?

6 Likes

It’s good stuff! :+1:

Mix it into your soil about a month before you use it (it seems to sublimate into the soil).
I use it to boost my base mix for vegging. There are other ‘flavors’ (diff NPK ratios) but I haven’t tried them.

Home Hardware is another good source as well.

Cheers
G

5 Likes