The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Not since later today :rofl:

5 Likes

I just dropped off our votes at the old Imperial Buffet lol

4 Likes

The conservatives will give you a ride to the polls if you call but you can vote whatever way you wish :rofl:

I saw it in the elevator.

4 Likes

5 Likes

We must go upwards not downwards forwards not backwards and always twirling towards freedom.

5 Likes

I totally voted for twirling towards freedom!

4 Likes

We took the dog to go vote with us. I donā€™t agree with his partisan politics but itā€™s his right.

We were the only ones there but we did go at an off peak time.

6 Likes

Downright considerate if you take the gesture at face value.

I was wondering why people were talking about voting earlier, but I finally figured it out.

3 Likes

Ontario provincial

3 Likes

I canā€™t smoke enough weed to trust any Canadian Politician. And the voters are worse. They would elect Paul Bernardo to two terms if they could.

4 Likes

Fixed that for you :wink: As for the rest of your statementā€¦ never mind

5 Likes

I share this not because itā€™s political but because Mrs Foreigner sent it to me since she knows I love the show:

Comedy gold.

3 Likes

Me also lol. Those that work got a 2 day paid holiday in the UK for it, why did we not get that here we all pay taxes that the queen gets a percentage of.

3 Likes

Who knows. There are many things that confuse me no matter what party is in charge.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a smashing blouse you have on @Shadey

I think the queen should have a clever twitter feed of little pieces of monarchistic wit and wisdom.

Like the Iron Sheik.

3 Likes

Blouse ??

I am with you, with 2 fingers up lol.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a Rik-ism. Whenever heā€™s uncomfortable he compliments their blouse, man or woman. I donā€™t know why I find it so funny.

ā€œYes hello Iā€™d like to blackmail the prime minister please.ā€

2 Likes

I will have to watch them more that one went over my head :wink:

1 Like

I just rewatched them recently so theyā€™re fresh in the brain.

The whole series in on Prime if youā€™ve got it.

Iā€™ve got a Young Ones box set here but I donā€™t know how to work the DVD player.

1 Like

Got my OAS notice today. Fuck does that make me feel old. :pensive:

5 Likes