The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

it’s called footbag yo! lol

2 Likes

I’m sorry @Pigeonman, don’t hate me :cry: :joy:

It’s interesting how much branding can influence the name of something.

3 Likes

What if it’s a cloth bag and you’re making labneh??

1 Like

I knew a drug dealer a long time ago that would trade you toms of coke or heroin for one of those spoons. Apparently they were very effective lil measuring spoons for dime bags

2 Likes

bahhhahaha! No worries friend!

I used to play this soooo much in high-school and almost ended up in montreal competing. Folks sometimes thought we were breakdancing in a circle until they came up and saw there was a smol bean bag defying gravity amongst our groove.

I’m all fast twitch muscle so this sport was fantastic for me as I’d always have a way to burn myself out.

Here’s an example of the nonsense fun; but this guy is a world contender so like Bruce Lee it’s in slow-motion so we can actually see what’s happening :rofl:

:foot: :handbag:

4 Likes

Then you’d get whey all over the crowd like at a Gallagher show.

2 Likes

If you go through as much yogurt as your smartypants pompous lactobacillus elite demeanor alludes to…how about a cement mixer?

3 Likes

Because this is a family show I will only swear once.

Fuck.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t have happened with a cement mixer.

3 Likes

A cement mixer won’t fit in my lunchbox.

2 Likes

I stirred sooo many things yesterday in small containers with a chopstick on purpose to remind myself of how incorrect you are about that application. :rofl:

4 Likes

Like what things?

But how do you eat it after you’re done stirring with the chopstick? Certainly not with the chopstick. Madness!

2 Likes

maybe you need a bigger lunch box

1 Like

Yesterday:

cottage cheese dessert
coffee
a salad
creme of wheat

today I’ll use a jade chopstick to stir the beef & barley soup that’s bubbling away in the slow cooker!

4 Likes

You had a fruit on the bottom salad and cream of wheat?! I haven’t had cream of wheat in forever.

4 Likes

We eat it all the time and i call it “Wheat Pudding”.

4 Likes

Happy Canada Day Canuckistanian cannabis connoisseurs!

10 Likes

Happy :canada: Day everyone!

8 Likes

Yes happy canada day to all

7 Likes

Milk fight!

2 Likes