The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

11 Likes

Poor Michael J Fox, I feel a little guilty for laughing so hard at that. I mean yeah it’s still funny but Parkinson’s kinda sucks :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh shit, didn’t even make the connection, thanks for pointing that out bud. I have changed it from a gif to a pic. He deserves better than that.

10 Likes

I was going to say something, but didn’t think it would hurt anyones feeling on here…

6 Likes

Happy Canada Day everyone :+1:

7 Likes

Yeah, honestly I just did not make the connection but glad someone pointed it out. It actually offended me once I realized why they had him shaking like that. Some things are not to be made fun of.

8 Likes

Happy Canada day from work!

I walk up to people and go “pssst, wanna buy some weed?”

16 Likes

Happy Canada Day!

6 Likes

Am looking forward to finishing work and enjoying some of the fine flower @Colby brought me and a cold beer or seven…

Two and a half hours!

6 Likes

1914 montreal tramway schedule :wink:

Have a great day :grinning:

4 Likes

Hell yeah. A little over 3 hours till my wife get’s done work and than heading to the lake for 9 days. Woo hoo. Just look at the excitement :slight_smile:

16 Likes

this-is-my-happy-face

8 Likes

LOL, my wife bought me this one year :wink:

8 Likes

Enjoy your days on the lake! Currently whipping up some buns for smash burgers later :hamburger:

6 Likes

You’re no Jim Varney for sure @DougDawson :rofl: !

9 Likes

Hola Gang

Enjoy the w-e

Bare

11 Likes

I’ve got one of your 88HPs brewing :+1:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Bare I hope your having a great day man :+1:

10 Likes

Its @Barefrog 's birthday awesome, happy birthday bud. Hope it’s the best one ever.

7 Likes

Thanks

it really appreciated

Love to All

Bare

9 Likes