The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

HAPPY BELATED BY A DAY BIRFDAY @Barefrog !!!

4 Likes

Happy belated birthday Bare. I just clicked your profile and happy 4 year OG birthday too :grin:

3 Likes

I’m not much for nationalism, but I would be lying if I said this didn’t make me shed a patriotic tear :canada:

5 Likes
5 Likes

That actor was actually 100% sicilian and not an Indigenous American

4 Likes

@jessethestoner I know and it’s both soooo funny and very insulting.

Every-time I watch “Ernest Goes to Camp” and he comes up on screen the Sicilian blood in me gets all:

:rofl:

2 Likes

the dollop is a history podcast put on by 2 comedians and they go over ole iron eyes cody here. very funny listen

1 Like

Canadian consumer gripes:

Air Canada - worst airline in the world for delays.

Rogers - fastest most reliable outages.

Canadian Tire - garden center aka disease warehouse. My outdoor veggies are in need of some serious reshuffling/murder because there’s a lot of ugliness going on that I just noticed.

Grrr

11 Likes

At least we sort-of have health care…? lols-cry

3 Likes

Also -

Scotiabank - we’re richer than you think.

@Pigeonman yeah it’s troubling.

5 Likes

Any one else have no cell service? Apparently there is a problem with Rogers/Fido, and some other companies.
Also, no debit machines are working out here in my area in BC. Cash, or credit cards only. Can’t even send E-transfers.
I have heard things won’t be fixed until Monday.

4 Likes

I don’t know about ETA but Rogers and all sister companies are down.

Mrs Foreigner had to help her pedicure lady set up a hotspot so she could use the debit machine

4 Likes

I don’t really care about the phone, I never talk on it anyways. :laughing:
I went to the bank and stood in line for 45 minutes to get some cash out, so I am good for awhile.

2 Likes

My phone is the only thing keeping me in touch with the outside world, and by outside world I mean Overgrow.

Home internet is out like everyone else’s.

2 Likes

The mobile data plan on my phone doesn’t work.
But luckily my home internet works. I’d be screwed with out it. :rofl:

3 Likes

my work was all fucked up because of the outage easy day for me lol. glad i came home to some working internet :smiley:

4 Likes

Had no cell phone and no internet all day yesterday. So no OG yesterday. Catching up this morning.

3 Likes

Just realized my streak is broken. 951 days out of 952 days since I joined OG now. Frigging Rogers. :frowning_face:

8 Likes

That’s the first thing I thought of when you said no phone or internet yesterday :cry:

4 Likes

Is it still down?

4 Likes