The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Correct. “Listen all these pharmaceuticals you have been giving me haven’t made a bit of difference so it’s time to discuss less traditional options.”

I have one doc who will give me whatever I want, within reason, because he knows me and trusts me to be responsible.

I dealt with another one who was a megalomaniac and I basically had to tell him what’s what.

2 Likes

@Pigeonman many thank for the information :heart:
@SHSC-1 I hear you. Its exactly whats happening in Sweden aswell atm! Scary that the same things happends to counties so far apart. But the Drug laws in Sweden is insane and atm they are going to get worse because of all the gang violence here is Sweden. Even though both Norway and Finland are going to legalize medical weed and Denmark have already legalize it. And Germany have decriminalized it. Sweden are soooooo slow on these things so it will probably be the last country to do something even though we got the highest Amount of overdose deaths in whole europe… So i just got to get out of this damn country. In case of leaving for Canada i would still work for companys here is Sweden, so i wouldnt really be dependent how well canadian companys are doing.

5 Likes

Good deal if you can pull it off. :+1:
Who’s taxes would you be paying? I think there’s a significant difference.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I would pay taxes in Canada, which is lower then Sweden. We pay around 70% in taxes :laughing:

4 Likes

Lyte Clinic

I used licensetogrow for a few years, until I saw @Pigeonman’s recommendation for these guys. Lyte is easier to deal with AND free up to 5g/day.

@LonelyOC housing is potentially very expensive in Canada, depending on where you want to be. Just something to consider.

4 Likes

No problemo!

:hugs:

1 Like

Ive looked and it seems to be same prices as in Stockholm. Are there any hidden fees youre thinking about?

1 Like

Yeah, about the same price :laughing: You all have been very kind and helpfull thanks!

1 Like

Don’t share my pictures!!! Lol. I remember they where different than homeless people. I seen a movie when I was a kid. Matter of fact we didn’t call them that when I was a kid. It was hobo. I see homeless people here where I live. It’s sad. Some have mental health problems. In some states they made it easy for them to take shelter with out being kicked out. Incredible story of a man in Canada. Ran from the Vietnam war. He lived in the woods and played to guitar. I thought it was a pretty interesting movie. He was given the opportunity for a normal life he wouldn’t take it.

3 Likes

License to grow is great to deal with and they did reduce their prices last year about this time.
Tony and staff are great to deal with for any size script. Sent a few of my friends there and they have been real happy with the service as well.
With legalization there might not be much point signing up for the acmpr if you only need a few grams a day. The rec market might be cheaper and easier and less government intrusion not to mention the variety the rec market offers that sadly the LPs do not even come close to providing. Just my thoughts on it anyways. I needed a larger plant count to cover my needs so the acmpr was necessary

1 Like

Well the unthinkable has happened:

Cheese has gone up 50% at the grocery. And it comes in bags. Ever try to put cheese in a jug? Not pretty.

On the bright side there’s this:

Fatty yogurt? With a stirring lip? Please and thank you and hallelujah.

7 Likes

Welcome to my first installment of Great Canadian Landmarks.

Today I will take you on a magical journey to the site of the first Wendy’s restaurant in Canada. Dig that bronze plaque, it really has that Heritage Moment vibe.

After breaking into the Canadian market at this iconic location Wendy’s has continued to grow and tighten it’s stranglehold on the heavily salted fast food market across the nation.

Anybody ever order a Grand Slam off of the secret menu? My buddy did in highschool and polished it off with a great biggie sized frosty. Immediately after lunch period we had gym class where he promptly ralphed up four patties along with a litre of partially gelatinated chocolate soft-serve while running laps :rofl:

11 Likes

I wanna see the first hortons!

3 Likes

5 Likes

That was my plan for tomorrow’s installment :rofl:

3 Likes

Well chop chop man you’ve got fans waiting.

4 Likes

But, you don’t drink coffee?! Lol

At least you won’t have to go very far.

3 Likes

I don’t eat Wendy’s either, their menu leaves me thirsty for the rest of the day.

4 Likes

I rarely eat breakfast and made the mistake of ordering some Wendy’s a day after moving in May. I think it was the first day they offered it(breakfast menu). Got a breakfast baconator and nearly died. It was like eating a heart attack for breakfast :joy: moving makes you do some crazy things.

5 Likes

You never had a Bearpaws and beer breakfast?
Best thing for a hangover when you have to work… :rofl: :+1:

(I worked in the Canadian Oil Patch back in the day)

Cheers
G

5 Likes