The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

I don’t know whose idea this was. It gets all over your fingers which requires you to wash your fingers. It ends up on the counter which also needs to be cleaned. It needs to be scooped with a spoon and there’s lots of waste

Big work small reward.
At least it’s not a dairy product this time :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever had both for breakfast, or even at the same time, but damn I’m seriously craving a bearpaw right now :drooling_face::laughing: guess I’ll just have to settle for the last beer in the fridge :joy: I can’t drink as much as I used to because I have gout, but I still savour a few sips here n there :smirk: don’t tell my GP @Gpaw :shushing_face: lol

3 Likes

only peal part of the lid and squeeze the crap out of it, does it get all of it no but more precision than a tub

2 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. Two honey buns and country ham. Or Canadian bacon. With some Maple syrup. Yea I’m Canadian? Maybe for a day. My slang is country. A lot of my vehicles have big rust holes. Yea! Does that count?

2 Likes

100%!
When they ask for your passport at the border just point to the rust, they’ll let you right in.
:joy:

6 Likes

You know I’m a old fender man. Started when I was a kid. Collision repair for over 30 years. That is why I hurt. Playing to much.

2 Likes

I like to stick these on the wall next to my Molson Canadian poster.

It’s more of a collage really. A dairy homage.

Woo Canada!

5 Likes

Where do you shop?! (I only No Frills)

Where is this?

1 Like

Loblaws. Mostly because they deliver. And occasionally voila.

But the prices are crazy man. Mrs Foreigner sure racks up those free points and we get free groceries once in awhile. It’s nice to walk out with $200 for free but given pricing…

First Wendy’s In Canada

43.22707935324844, -79.88124299489441
869 Upper James St, Hamilton, ON L9C 3A3

Would have made sense to include this earlier.

2 Likes

Is this some ganja geocache?

2 Likes

No but if anyone makes it that far just DM me and I will be there with ganja.

2 Likes

Next time I’m in steel town I just might. But I will insist on a tour of derelict buildings.

2 Likes

Also the waterfall capital of the world.

3 Likes

I don’t see a commemorative plaque so I don’t buy it.

Airborne sewage runoff oxygenation facility :rofl:

2 Likes

For nearly a year my daughter would slap them right on the lid of our swing-top garbage can :joy:

ChillyDeadAmethystsunbird-max-1mb

homer-simpsons

4 Likes

We used to whip full yogurts at the school wall and watch them explode then congeal then attract wasps. Good times.

1 Like

That’s Mount Albion falls after heavy rains.

I’m not the one who came up it the title. I always figured the city was better renowned for steel, tim hortons, and crack.

1 Like

I read an article about damning up the sludge reservoir in the harbour because of coal tar pollution or something.

Who wants to go for a swim?

1 Like

The beach is full of signs urging people to not swim, and yet a lot of people fish there.

Fortunately all of the waterfalls feed into Lake Ontario, and not from Lake Ontario.

1 Like