The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Yeah I spent a nice weekend at Valens campground. Mostly an RV park but with some nice backcountry sites.

The water there wasn’t much better. Goose shit everywhere and the water looked like it was passed by a 6 year old girl.

Still a nice site though.

1 Like

Most accurate film I’ve seen regarding this era.

3 Likes

Now they just draw dicks everywhere…

1 Like

I figure that’s due to the lower median age.

1 Like

Yes true but there’s a secret dick code: pointing left means X pointing right means Y etc

1 Like

LOL why am I not surprised by this?

1 Like

OF COURSE it’d be in the land of waterfalls!

2 Likes

You really need to understand dick-semaphore to really use the codes though. It’s an acquired skill.

1 Like

Rule #1 of city lakes: NEVER SWIM 48hrs AFTER A RAIN.
Fishing Rule #1: DON’T EAT THE LARGER FISH. Big fish = lived longer = soaked up more of that nasty.

4 Likes

One exception is if you’re out on a boat you can dive in the middle of the lake with minimal risk. It accumulates on the shores as I understand. It’s where I get all my medical waste.

4 Likes

Both wise to live (longer) by.

1 Like

Yeah when it rains the city’s sewer system overflows and a disturbing % of raw sewage doesn’t make it into the treatment plants… that and if it was after a dry spell it means all the dirt, grime, pollution, piss, shit, semen and vaginal discharge thats accumulated on all the city surfaces get washed into the storm drains and adds to the mess.

From the bluffs you can see a definitive gradient of nasty to deep water if it’s clear enough.

2 Likes

Hey those are mine and I want them back.

2 Likes

No.

Let me rephrase…

NO.

1 Like

Finders keepers…no
Whoever did the rhyme…

I often leave genetic material on the sidewalk. It’s easier for the police to catch me.

1 Like

I like a good cliff jump as much as the next person but that gif, NFW, lol

2 Likes

Killbear provincial park is known for cliff jumping. There’s a 30’ and a 60’ if I remember correctly.

Scary but super fun.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Is that killbear? It looks like it. Is that you?

Yes. And no.

2 Likes