The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

I jumped off the bridge in Bras d’Or Nova Scotia, that was my highest jump. That cliff in gif looks like parachute time, lol.

5 Likes

2 Likes

I didn’t think that girlish physique could be you :rofl:

1 Like

Lol, cause I was 14 and trying to impress girls :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow that’s a serious jump.

1 Like

Scared the daylights out of me and I almost hit the piller, lol. Hurt me feel too, should have warn shoes but I hate swimming with shoes and the current is pretty fast there.

3 Likes

Scariest jump I ever did was a motorcycle accident where I flew through an intersection and stopped 100’ later.

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lnJy_HnNTM @DougDawson

2 Likes

That’s 110% fair.

1 Like

Ouch. I remember flying up Spadini in Toronto on my 10 speed. Just bought some weed and was living in Chinatown. A couple blocks from my house just after the rain finished a van came off sidewalk and ran ran into me. He was delivering fish. I flew off my bike and landed 2 lanes over but was sliding across the rainy road. Planted.my feet and ended up standing on the other side of the 4 lanes. Just stood there confused for a minute, wish someone had recorded it. One of the luckiest days of my life. Back fork of bike totaled and road rash on my ass but otherwise ok.

4 Likes

Yup, that’s the place. Makes my heart race just seeing the view again.

2 Likes

I was too lucky. Not injured. Bruised for sure but nothing weed couldn’t deal with.

I didn’t know how bad it was until I surveyed my gear - scrape!

I had right of way some guy turned left in front of me. Bam.

The expression on onlookers faces was one of terror.

1 Like

I know what you mean. The cops came rolling up in a hurry after I was hit. Cop said everyone told him I was dead, lol. I just wanted to get out of there with a big bag of stinky weed in my pocket, lol. I know he smelled it, I am guessing he gave me a break under the circumstances.

2 Likes

But if you crapped your pants on the way down, the turds would break the surface of the water before you land and you would survive :rofl:

2 Likes

Mrs Foreigner got her leg impaled on a tractor while biking in Toronto.

She was at fault. She could have lost her drivers license. The cop said “well I think you’ve learned your lesson.”

1 Like

In the event of emergency your feces can be used as a personal flotation device.

1 Like

Trust me bro, when you jump from that height you are puckered so tight you couldn’t get a pin up your ass with a jack hammer, lol. At least you better be or that will be one hell of an enima.

4 Likes

Was her leg ok?

1 Like

Yeah she’s got a pretty wicked scar but it’s superficial considering the other possibilities.

Thanks for asking.

3 Likes

Good to hear man, scars are no big deal.

2 Likes