The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Do they run the trucks through town in broad daylight or is it more of a 2am thing?

1 Like

No they go through at all hours only stipulation they can’t stop any where other than for fuel 2 drivers till it’s gets to where it’s going . I’d heard a van body full of it is worth a million dollars .

4 Likes

I bet.

I remember reading during lockdown that uranium mining was considered an essential service because Americans buy every last grain of it.

3 Likes

@Foreigner

https://astralgrow.com/products/5-gallon-bubble-bag-set-of-5?syclid=cclfhhg39i7ib28mu8s0&utm_campaign=emailmarketing_123551350918&utm_medium=email&utm_source=shopify_email

Harvest sale going on and these bags are cheap cheap cheap! :smiley:

6 Likes

Now we just need a freeze dryer sale. I would jump all over that!

1 Like

Looks like they are out of stock.

1 Like

Hot damn I hope that’ll change as this link was from their promotion email I got this am :rofl:

2 Likes

Mine are starting to show there age. Would have grabbed a new set for that price. Oh well
Going to make hash this weekend if not sooner.

1 Like

That is very cheap.

2 Likes

I’ve lucked out numerous times when calling in to a shop to see if they have inventory on-site that has yet to be inputted online. More than once I’ve gotten: “Yep! We have them on the skid and can set it aside for you.”

Never hurts to ask without expectations. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m the same way.

1 Like

no 90 micro bag in that set :pensive:
aliexpress usually has them.
I bought a five gallon 90 Micron bag separately for $12 there
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

2 Likes

Any S Ont growmies looking to swap genetics?

I’ve taken clones of a few flowering plants I want to keep and find myself with an extra or two.

From outdoor garden I have one rooted of each to spare:
Solfire Banana Runtz
BIF Cindy99/HeadBand x PBB
Meatbreath

(and hopefully in 2 weeks)
TG GG4RIL

*note these were taken from FLOWERING plants and revegged (monster cropped) and will become huge bushes, perfect for mother keepers!

9 Likes

@Cannasaurusrex , @Foreigner , @NorthNorthNugs , @Neb

Taggin’ y’all for @Yetigrows 's post above!

3 Likes

Thanks y’all but I have nothing to trade as of right now and I need some space for an upcoming project. Thanks for the heads up tho!

:thinking: :smiley:

1 Like

A very nice idea I can’t take advantage of. I just dropped some new stuff into dirt.

1 Like

Possibly in a couple of weeks if you still have anything available!

2 Likes

Not sure why this makes me nervous. I’m sure the Canadian govt has looked at the best practices around the legalized world and is actually going to improve the legislation, right?

6 Likes

Man this gave me a laugh this morning

6 Likes