The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Happy Bidet Cannasaurusrex !!!

10c and real heavy rain here in Halifax .

2 Likes

11 Likes

^truth.

Last year I saw a BMW in a tree.

4 Likes

Even in Canada where they know to expect the snow every year, that shit happens

5 Likes

Tree-MW.

I can confirm in my area BMW drivers are the worst.

7 Likes

Anything $40K+ has THE WORST DRIVERS IN THE GTA. It’s as if they think the price tag included a “I can drive the way I want.” clause?!

Also Yorkville… lambos, astin martins, lotus’ , jaguars,… all fucking slow ass fucks taking up space in their insurance claims! :angry:

2 Likes

More that they may be driving those cars but have worn their tires down to the tread lines or past cause they think maintenance or ware items isn’t a thing. Saw a Porsche the other day and thought there gonna be in a ditch shortly and Bmw 5 series today with tires past the tread depth lines.

Heck i wait till it snows and sticks before i throw on my winters, but also takes me 20mins to do.

1 Like

I am the same, just takes about 30 minutes to switch the wheels over, my wife is usually on my case about it in October lol, when you going to change the tires, when are you going to do it, it’s nearly 10 degrees out there lol.

I put them on yesterday after seeing the crash pic lol. We had some very minor snow last night, more like a fluffy heavy frost.

2 Likes

Looks like west new York got hammered with snow last night :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like
3 Likes

Hey folks! Astral Grow has a sale going on and the PAR meter they have is decently discounted for anyone that needs one! :smiley:

5 Likes

Stuff like this is why I have no interest travelling to the states.
There’s enough to see in Canada that I wouldn’t be able to visit everywhere in my lifetime even if I tried anyways though.

5 Likes

Guess it’s indoor growing season for us now :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s always indoor growing season.

And taking weed across the border, any border, is a mighty stupid thing to do.

7 Likes

Noma 4ft 100w led shop lights are 75$ at canadian tire :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Do they come with a stand? I always want to buy a stand when I get such things because they’re a bitch to mount.

1 Like

No stand. I use yoyos, if you’re feeling crafty half inch pvc is your friend :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well shit it doesn’t fit anyway. Dream dead.

I really do need a satellite rig for some of my projects.

1 Like

looked actual wattage 33w supposedly

Funny standard name bs in that 100w in the name but then lists 60w equivalent and then rated 33w actual.

4 Likes

If they have them on sale look out for the 2ft feit led shoplights. They’re fuck off bright and endvup on sale around 20$.

I did the lumen per $ math and ended up buying 4x of these versus 1 4ft and mounted them to a frame made of ikea furniture wood found on the curb.

The mounting was set so each lights throw overlapped perfectly for an even par measurement

4 Likes