The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/noma-100w-led-shop-light-4-ft-0522113p.html?loc=plp

With adjustable wings and all
I opened the box and checked, maybe idk

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: was looking at their details section which i guess is obviously wrong my bad.

if an actual 10000lumen at 100w thats generic led bulb output territory, will it work and probably grow decent bud yup, just will need two likely for a 4x2 mind you would work for veg .

2 Likes

Hi All, smalltimes back on OG after a 20 year break and thrilled to be back. I’m in southern Ontario and I’m living my dream of growing the weed I love, legally, right in my own backyard. This year I grew green crack and Pineapple Express and I’m looking to see what others are growing to give me some ideas for next year.

19 Likes

Welcome back and welcome to The Canadian Contingent. Some great folks hang out in here :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome @Smalltimes , I’m in Scarborough (GTA) so we share a similar climate :smiley:
Enjoy OG 2.0 and looking forward to seeing your grows.

:fist_right: :fist_left:

5 Likes

Hi There Pigeon! I’m in downtown TO so we’re basically neighbours. Here’s my pics from this years outdoor grow. :

19 Likes

Nice! My work is at Dupont/Dufferin so I drive through the city and may actually drive past you on my work commute like I do @NorthNorthNugs (who I don’t know his direct location but do know what hood from chats together).

Gotta love small world! We need to make a Southern Ontario OG get together in 2023!

5 Likes

You definitely drive past me on your way to work. Yes would love to meet up with people, a get together and sampling of our hard earned results is a great idea.

5 Likes

can someone recommend me an ai picture generator please? what are you using?

2 Likes

Looking good @Smalltimes

2 Likes

Thanks Foreigner, I do what I can with what I got😄

Just double checking: “Was the consensus that this place is a place to avoid?

indoorgrowingcanada

(didn’t want to give them the link credit :rofl: )

They have some items at prices much lower than others but I swear I recall not good things as the average but the price difference is enough to me to ask here anyways :grin:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I almost bought a tent from them and decided at the last minute I didn’t want it and they cancelled my order no problem.

This is my only experience with them.

Hail @Oldtimerunderground !

ezgif.com-gif-maker (12)

2 Likes

https://www.bbb.org/ca/qc/saint-laurent/profile/garden-center/indoor-growing-canada-0117-230187

They have real bad ratings on these sites also

2 Likes

I volunteer @Pigeonman s house!

2 Likes

I think you summed that up pretty well

4 Likes

You’re crushing it with the gifs
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

2 Likes

One day we should make a tag-team thread where we use ALL THE GIFS in the most ridiculous ways!

2 Likes