The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Gonna make a video…have to show myself spitting in a bottle.

Sorry, lost me right there.

3 Likes

It’s an Alberta thing you wouldn’t understand because you’re an Ontario jerk.

6 Likes

Can confirm, that was a ‘thing’ in the oil patch in the 70’s.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Hey I was a jerk then too!

4 Likes

…Continues to this day :wink:

3 Likes

This should be the slogan on the license plate.

“Wild. Rose. Spit. Cup. Any questions?”

No offence Alberta this guy just weirds me out.

6 Likes

Well , not all Maritimers are known as “Bye’s”
That’s a NFLD thing .
But I sure do know fresh seafood and know how to party !!
Having said that , I know that most of fortunes of “The Lands of Milk and Honey” were built by Maritimers but it takes only 1 generation born there to forget all about where they came from :wink:

1 Like

Ah “Uncle Hack” isn’t so bad, he’s cashing in on a stereotype shtick. Some of its humorous. Some of its meh.

Kind of how Frankie is cashing in on the east coast stereotype… KIDDING!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

An unknown Ontarioism is that we like to fart in ziplock bags so we have them beat anyway.

Helps save the environment.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard this one…lol

It’s because of our heating costs in the winter.

1 Like

check this out https://northshorecannabis.org/current-draft/ someone’s gearing up for battle…

2 Likes

There was a native guy that opened up a unlicensed dispensary in London Ontario pretty recently.

5 Likes

Oh dear…I wonder how the current federal government is going to handle this one,while also trying to “reconcile”

2 Likes

Cdn govt will give the natives 20 million to structure there weed stores . The Indian bands here have already said they won’t stand to have the govt dictate how they will operate their marijuana business.
Our province already has several 5 bud franchises across the province ran by the natives.

2 Likes

I much prefer the way the native dispensary’s operate and the product they carry over 90% of what I’ve got from the government. It’s nice being able to see and smell the weed before you buy it

8 Likes

Having been a somewhat reg customer of the dispensary in Sutton (Hmm, Georgina township opted OUT of allowing dispensaries btw) I can relate a few good and mostly bad experiences with the quality of their illegally imported products. Buying OZ’s of Gorilla Glue Black Hash was 240 bucks whereas the GG cannabis was 210 an ounce! OK 90’s hash price, it was OK and before any gov’t approved hash was available so I bought larg(The big guy with the suit knew me by name (and I could pre-order. Then when supply ran out I bought a gram of “Lebanese Red Hash”, when I opened it at home, I found it was blonde hash with pink food colouring added. I took it back and showed them…well I don’t go back as the first name basis stopped immediately and so did my complaint and my business with them. Got no probs selling poison folks. After trying ‘other (Alderville)’ First Nations alternatives, I surmise…First Nation products are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to quality, cleanliness, and leglity. They are the Black Market while the gov points at home growers as a problem. Dollar store prices, growroom floor sweepings quality IMO. If they want to be treated as a corporation, then as a law abiding consumer, I can complain about the lies.

2 Likes

I just got an ad from canadian tire on IG. That’s pretty hilarious :joy:

7 Likes

i was also suggested that when i was lookign at the CT webiste about two months back, was like guess were at that level now, starfrit trying to get in on the market lol

4 Likes

I bought one of those from Canadian tire a couple years ago… its not a bad grinder lol

4 Likes