The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

they’ll never show up to inspect a grow that has only 50 plants. They will definitely show up to look at a couple hundred! From my experience they start to physically walk quickly and not want to chat with you if you are all about telling them everything! I’m like want to see how I rip that stuff? “no” ok I use this hot knife and a blow torch… lol “got any marijuwanna in the car sir?” yes! and it’s in the trunk! medical purposes mind you. Here lookit this impressive chunk of hash! wanna see some pics??? lol the secret is the cops are just another human being. I re-arrange the letters to spell CAMPR, ahh good humor.

5 Likes

@legalcanada Thanks for piping in, Yeah its criminal. I think the way they get around it is that they (clininics) aren’t charging for the prescription they say, they are charging for the HC application process (which is also bs as you simply mail in your Rx just like MMAR).

I decided that I don’t have space or resources or the want for any outside law enforcement attention (as many folks have mentioned @Gpaw @Shadey @Tappy @JoeCrowe citing larger scale med growers are seeing added harassment - nothing new out this way, its always been dicey running med here, guilty until proven innocent) this year and have my appointment today for 10g/day=50 plants. Next year I will go for a larger amount likely 90g/day make a run at a more commercial outlook. Oddly enough I found out my last MMAR was for 30g/day after I booked my appointment and I was consuming everything I cultivated so I hope I made the right choice.

Thank you all for helping me out with this process, since MMAR, I wasn’t sure I was going to do any legit growing other than my rec 4.

5 Likes

Ive never once seen proof of anybody being investigated. Large or small plant counts.

So its all made up stories until someone shows me proof. Fear mongering ffs.

And yes many people exploit the stupid terrible system and grow pounds and Pounds of weed to sell on the black market.

Whoever made the acmpr guidelines is just plain brain dead. But I thank them for being so dumb. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

oh I forgot, you can always assign plant counts to other people in the same residence by getting them CAMPR-ed up as well. Naw the cops usually get you in some kind of road block and start asking questions, that’s when a good medical prescription pays off. I think they actually get a notice saying not to come to your house for cannabis related complaints. I mean, when they were performing emergency things and came to my house they must have been standing in a cloud of cannabis smell but they didn’t even mention it. Just asked if I needed a hand.

6 Likes

They started doing inspections on 50g/day in Winnipeg a day or two before Covid shut shit down , not sure how many were inspected

6 Likes

Ok. Any actual proof of this or just someone told you so?

Not trying to be a dick, just as I said, lots of people saying this happens but its all second or third hand knowledge

6 Likes

Buenos dias amigos :smirk:

Anybody in touch with @HappyHemper or @Scissor-Hanz the :evergreen_tree: misses them FWIW.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

So I have indeed pretty much found the same , a few unsubstantiated accounts, thanks @Craigson15

3 Likes

So my second hand knowledge I posted in the Canadian OG Users Seed Run PM two weeks ago doesn’t count because it wasn’t me or because I said it?
“Yes I personally do know. Family member. He ended up losing a skid steer as they had checked everything in his yard before they called him to go there to meet them and the serial came back as stolen. Wasnt charged as had his story straight to match what they knew but isn’t getting it back either. So far he is ok but they were only at one of his locations so far.
I’m not worried as it is only large counts that they are looking at so far. He has 500 for that address and was just recovering from a thrip invasion so it was clean and way under count. He got lucky on the timing.”

6 Likes

Thanks for the feedback

2 Likes

3-50g + rural inspections, nothing came of it

4 Likes

in my opinion, it’s confidential health information which i don’t think police/rcmp have ready access to. it was my understanding police only phone health canada to confirm whether a specific address is growing legally or not… them going on a fishing expedition of health records without any specific target or cause seems unlikely to me

i’m just going to guess these large medical grows weren’t scrubbing their air sufficiently or something and a neighbor called, hundreds of plants probably produce a lot of odor

5 Likes

I never heard of any of these inspections. I have a 25 plant count license and my neighbor has the 99 or 100…he lights his basement up hard. I run a couple small quantum boards and cobs…cops would walk away laughing at me and my grow…lol.

6 Likes

Are you in Mb ? and I won’t go over what I have said previously believe me or not I got it from the community here and ask you could @MBVapester in regards to what he has stated previously

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought you would say. Confirms my thoughts in that regards.

2 Likes

I’m totally lost…so what’s happening/happened?

Edit

Got it now…I didn’t know how far the conversation went back or how long of a read it would be…but found it.
Sucks about the skid-steer…and the cops showing up in general. Hope everything’s alright out there.
Stay safe.

5 Likes

Vapester had a family member checked on by the police, he had a 500 plant count.

2 Likes

I just found this interesting site.

Anybody know these folks?

I dropped a query about where the pickup location is specifically.
But check out the seeds being offered…

(edit) I think they might be inactive…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Lasts posts were 2 years ago so yeah id guess inactive

2 Likes

also, it mentions mmar which is now CAMPR, definitely out of date. Also, the public safety “guy” farnsworth is busy shutting down any non-LP cannabis shops. Believe me, they closed the shop I was doing business with - it was part of the supreme court decision to screw over the medical patients. Tossed all that shit under the bus to make room for their $$$ producers known as legal producers. On the upside… COVID-19 extended my license for an extra 5 months. Good times! I’ll just wait it out, eventually the legal system will experience a “correction” that takes out everyone involved in the race to the bottom.

3 Likes