The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

I mean I know Vancouver takes it pretty hard

But they seem to take it out on themselves instead of making the team the butt of every joke.

Maybe I just live too close to Toronto to know any different, unless a west-coaster can chip in on this one?

4 Likes

Gotta share this again here folks cause SUCH A DEAL with shatter to boot!!! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I got my order in.

2 Likes

I stopped watching sports when they stopped throwing Christians to the lions. Just not as fun anymore

Oh but I like the Nordiques.

4 Likes

They define me as a person. I paint my face blue to go to the grocery store.

1 Like

If you are a Leaf’s fan, aren’t you already blue in the face? :rofl:

5 Likes

I just can’t bring myself to watch baseball… :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah man but it’s only because it’s cold in here.

I think they have a real shot at the trophy this year.

2 Likes

With a gun from far away.

2 Likes

Seriously though I just don’t have the attention span for it. Mrs Foreigner will occasionally stumble on some tickets to something and I’ll say something like “I can give you 5 innings. I don’t care if they’re the first 5 or the last 5 but only 5.”

Although there was a time when our seats were just out of range of the handheld POS terminals and we would get free beers because of it somehow.

3 Likes

We have a decent chance of making it out of the first round this year. Decent chance for Leafs is 50% FYI…lol
Out team is better this year than last year. Big upgrades on defense and O’Reilly is a big pick up. I just pray they sit hall.
I was really hopeful they would have shed his 2.5 million from the cap at the deadline after we got all those other dmen

1 Like

its the abnormally large fan base that produces more fanatics that talk so much shit and the constant tv or media constantly pushing leaf media on us non leaf fans (because leafs media sells more since biggest fan base) you notice it if you post on any hockey forums where one team has like 1009 fans and leafs will have 50.000 lol the more ppl the more assholes show up. i just joke around tho as i root all canadian teams in playoffs

3 Likes

My collection of maple leaf bobble heads is worth more than your collection of Canuck bobble heads.

3 Likes

I just can’t get behind the Leafs. They never really recovered from the Herrold Ballard days. Thankfully, I don’t really watch sports, lol

3 Likes

Does anyone know q good source for l theanine powder within canada? Want to get back on it to help with sleep

1 Like

Try some CBD tincture. Works great for lots of things.

yep this is the make or break year for the leafs if they cant get to at least the finals this year they start selling off if mathews doesnt wanna stay. going to be interestig next few years for them if so

1 Like

i too would be interested in this. i hear its good for adhd also when combined with caffeine

Amazon sells it………

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BYXYFMU/?tag=corpina024-20

6 Likes

thank you :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes