The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Awesome. We’ll see if we can line up our paths.

1 Like

When u going?

1 Like

Maybe Friday night, but probably only Saturday morning/afternoon

1 Like

shoot me a PM when you know your timing as I’m still on the fence. I can easliy take the go train as ScarbGo is around the corner and less pain in the ass then driving downtown T.Dot.

2 Likes

I’ll be taking the train from Vaughan. I wouldnt dream of driving downtown. Literally adds hours to my drive time if there is even just 1 problem. Not to mention $40-$100 for parking.

First Leaf game with my son is going to cost the same as my mortgage payment. Maybe more if we get food.

Anyone know a scalper out there that likes seeds?? haha

4 Likes

Can you make it to a Go station, and then train in? Free parking at Go and you’ll get right to Union station.

3 Likes

Because its his first game I know 2 things…
1- he wont stay the whole game
2- he will sleep the whole way back
So I dont wanna be on the train with his cranky 5yr old a*s lol

but yes, I could definitely take the Go in from up in Barrie area

3 Likes

Oh 5 year old!!! Yeah dont do what i suggested ROFL

2 Likes

Is he a HUGE Leaf fan, or just likes hockey? Cause if it’s the latter, you could take him to a Barrie Colts game with parking and food for under $100 and it’s no big deal if he wants to leave halfway through.

7 Likes

Taking a 5 year old to a sports game!? I admire your conviction.

2 Likes

Probably way better than watching the Leafs :smirk:

4 Likes

He is a big Tavares fan so I want to take him to see JT live, but I will also be taking him to a Colts game. That’s just good old hockey right there.

@lophophora.ca
This Leaf game will be the one that makes him a LEAF fan and locks it in for life.
Poor guy. He can suffer as I have.

4 Likes

When I was a boy I went to Hamilton Skyhawks games and got all the cheerleader’s autographs. Come to think of it I don’t remember a single basketball game.

I guess the point of my story is take him to the trampoline park instead, save yourself the hassle :laughing:

4 Likes

That Airfly experience is a wicked option I’d think.

We did a full extended family session and it was lots of fun.

2 Likes

Come on Granny, get in there! Second cousins, too!

2 Likes

Seriously, grandparents grandchildren my siblings. Multi generational fun

2 Likes

just imagine the ticket price for the 2nd round in the resell market…

oh yeah were talking about the leafs :golf:

3 Likes

Do people rip on the Senators this hard, or the Buffalo Sabres? Does Toronto just hold a special place in everyone’s heart?

3 Likes

T.dot did this to themselves.

I don’t get sportsball myself but I ain’t gonna stop you!

4 Likes

Nobody cares about Ottawa so they dont bother talking about them.
Toronto has broken our hockey hearts so many times that we MUST chirp them.

For any Leaf fans out there… I was IN BOSTON for the collapse. My heart still aches.

4 Likes