The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

What would I do with all my spare time if I wasn’t growing and hanging out here? Solve world hunger? Invent a car that runs on waste plastic? Create affordable housing?

Screw that…I’m going to post some memes.

4 Likes

I demand a meme about affordable housing immediately.

For me growing is recreation so it’s not really much about the money.

2 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Open concept - “because if we made it seem any smaller it would be a prison cell”

2 Likes

Awesome stuff

2 Likes

Man I know few guys who pool together at a spot who sell for dirt cheap to a broker on a MOM site, and I wouldn’t smoke the stuff they if they were giving it away for free to be honest. It looks really good and even must smoke decent because people buy it but they will spray anything and everything during flower just to get it to market. I’m sure results vary depending on where you go, but if buds are THAT cheap I honestly would be avoiding them.

3 Likes

West coast cannabis was pretty good to order from.

I have good grower friends who stopped because buying it is cheaper/less time and no risk of ruined crops.

But for me…it comes down to the love.

To have something that you made and cared for by hand…when you get to the finish line and you smoke that first bowl/doob and come inside the house laughing like a child.

THATS where I’m at.

Can’t fucking beat it.

4 Likes

Does anyone recognize these?

3 Likes

Probably Pakistan Chitral Kush from the seed run @bunny did, have that same pack

6 Likes

That had better not be a plastic straw… :joy:

3 Likes

lol, pixie sticks anyone?! I think it’s a piece of those corrugated plastic signs

3 Likes

That was fast thank you kind sir

2 Likes

No worries! I’ve been thinking about popping some of those soon, too many choices though :joy:

1 Like

Not in my Arsenal

1 Like

Same.

Somebodys gotta pop 'em!

1 Like

I’m sitting on some of those also.

Weedamon!

3 Likes

On the topic of moms, I supplement my current stock with carts from Ganjawise! Amazing people and really good deals. Any of my fellow canucks order from GW?

2 Likes

https://www.leevalley.com/OnlineCatalog.aspx?did=spg23enc&lang=en-ca&utm_campaign=321753_Apr6-Garden-DigitalSpringGardenLaunch-IMP-CA&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Lee%20Valley&dm_i=6EER,6W9L,17E7W3,YT04,1

:heart: