The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Ghost Drops for me, but I also know the owners/creators and don’t think I’d pay those prices in full if I had to, Never been a cart guy, ever used to give them all away, recently I was given these shatter sticks from honey badger extracts and although they are obliterating my flower tolerance I can’t get enough of the dosidos, bubba, mendo breath, zkittlez . The devices are cool as well. The HB guys are great and have been in the industry since long before legalization. In fact they were where I received ny first dab from way back when . I was gifted this mason jam jar, full of what turned out to be GSOG shatter from the cuts I had gifted them in 06 I think, I had that stuff forever as the tiniest drop on a j, killed it never mind a full dab would have me doing the nod lol. Almost 20 years later they still make great extracts at reasonable prices if you haven’t check them out.

1 Like

3 Likes

Those look pretty good. How do they smoke? I wish I could just go to a store and pick some cool stuff like that :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

We’ve got a bunch of these guys and they’re pretty nice but I don’t like the added terps:

2 Likes

Smoke absolutely amazing and no joke, one little hit sets you off, it has the shatter taste of course and will choke you off your chair if you overindulge but I’m really loving these things atm. They are also rechargeable and maybe refillable, idk for sure but looks that way. I am blown away by them tbch . I love carrying them around when I’m out, as that tiny hit medicates me I just hit it as needed and it’s so discreet I brought one to the jays game and smoked shatter the whole game sitting on my bar stool surrounded by people , didn’t even get a strange glance. I will be saving some specifically for the Blue Jays Games this year lol

4 Likes

Ya that’s EXACTLY why I hate carts, EXACTLY. There are some that are au naturel but idk which ones. That’s why these shatter sticks made sense, just straight shatter in there created at the specific density so it works perfect in here. Genius imo wish I came up with it lol

5 Likes

This is a primary reason why Mrs Foreigner likes these things.

2 Likes

I can see why people love them.

2 Likes

I wish I liked them but they kick up fierce allergies.

2 Likes

the high on all the distillate carts is short and doesn’t have much depth, the high feels pretty bland.

Have had some good honey oils and other more full spectrum stuff though

5 Likes

Those do sound pretty good. I wonder how long they last (I know it probably varies on the hit amount per)

1 Like

The ones I’ve finished have lasted about 5/6/7 days with pretty heavy usage. There’s 1.1grams in there too so it’s a fair amount of shatter, I also find it has legs much more so than the distillate carts as I get an hour or so, whereas with those you feel the onset, then it’s gone. This one you just don’t realize how time is moving and before you know it it’s been an hour + and still feeling good.

2 Likes

When I look up Ghost Drops it says its permanently closed :frowning:

1 Like

@DougDawson …considering that location it’s prob the high rent.

2 Likes

Yup, Tall Grass is cancelled this year, cease and desist order… :worried:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Hmmm? I’m gonna find out what’s up there. I know they are heading back to M.O.M style as well to get their products out further, not sure why the shop is closed though, weird.

1 Like

I’ve heard this from so many people, and also on many little cups, parties etc. Guess they aren’t making the billions they anticipated. :man_facepalming:t2: they went about it so wrong, and they just don’t see it. Greed clouds everything else out I suppose

5 Likes

I haven’t ordered from there.
But I was wondering what the best online mail order cannabis (specifically extracts) places are in canada? Best meaning they have quality products, perhaps that are somehow certified/verified and lab tested. (not color remediated, or terp added, or irradiated, or any of that stuff).
And what extract product would be the best to try (for quality).
Anyone wanna list a couple?

I heard/read that all or most of the original BC dispenaries (physical stores) that were around since before “legalization” are closed down now. Back in the day I ordered from a place called GreenRhino a few times.

I went searching the internet last night for some “shatter” stuff that I see on the street sometimes (Breaking Dab, and Dab Habit) and found the same packaging at one or two “online stores”. And it looks like just now I’ve found maybe “breakingdab”'s website.

I’d like to know, especially if anyone knows for sure/from experience, what type of product (cannabis) is used to make this (cheap?) extracts? How it’s produced (conditions, etc.)? Where it comes from.

Breaking Dab LINK
This places list both brands LINK

1 Like

If you were to check out Med-man for seeds who is a sponsor here you may find some interesting stuff on his site .