The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

the second link, package said fresh frozen/butane/oven that would mean right at harvest material thrown in a freezer to preserve the volatile terpenes, then extracted by butane and vacuum ovened to remove said butane, material would be lower grade bud, sugar trim, larf ect or some do use good buds if they are more extract oriented but usually extracts are value added products.

The extracts your looking for that typically would be free of adulterants would be your live resin, live rosin, rosin, shatter, wax, butter, which all are essentially the same thing just either different extraction methods and or consistences, as say shatter or rosin can be made into butter when air is whipped in

2 Likes

SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK!!! :exploding_head:

Reliving my childhood wake-up routine!

6 Likes

I can hear the theme music in my brain.

3 Likes

Whenever I do order anything, it rare, but I always order from west coast cannabis. Lightning fast shipping, I can’t complain about anything I got, lots of selection, good prices and deals.
They even have a point system for returning customers

1 Like

Now I know we’re in the same age group! Holy crap I forgot about that show, I just downloaded that plex last week to watch some older movies they had. What a great show that was , knew every episode by heart. Used to get up hours and hours before school to watch my Raccoons and Danger Bay

3 Likes

Think I’m having a nostalgic breakdown over here

1 Like

Same! I had a tv in my bedroom that had an alarm function!!! I set it to 7:29am and whatever channel that was playing Danger Bay then…

So my am alarm was the sound of a CRT tube popping on with…

I was PUMPED every morning!.. until I got to school. Then the excitement left and I was just another brick in the wall.

Sadly though PLEX has it listed the youtube channel that hosted the entire series died in Nov of 2022!!! I found this out AFTER posting the excitment…

I just my search must continue…

BUT!!! At least you can get all 5 seasons of the Raccoons are here:

https://rarbg.to/tv/tt0131183/

2 Likes

That’s so epic oh man I gotta get my sons to watch the raccoons episodes

3 Likes

Haven’t seen that in 100 years

2 Likes

if you want some throw backs i love this channel

https://www.youtube.com/@grouptherapypodcast3914

he is on every saturday morning

1 Like

Just saw a commercial for Beachcombers! They’re being that back as well

3 Likes

Pretty sure the last time I was burned on a guerrilla grow, it was Relic!

5 Likes

Damn nautical narcs.

5 Likes

Thank you @204medismoke awesome! @Foreigner i swear at least every couple days you make me almost spit out my coffee by your comments! It’s like having my mentor around constantly I love it! :joy:

4 Likes

Hey thanks man. My goal is to make you ruin your computer with hot liquid :joy:

7 Likes

Bahaha! Epic goals, epic !

2 Likes

@Foreigner, summa cum laude graduate of the George Carlin school of comedy…

{…it takes one to know one… :+1: :smile:}

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Haha YES! Could not have picked a better mentor for him! Awesome! @Gpaw

4 Likes

Weather eh? You know what I mean?

I’m going to have to find my shorts.

1 Like

Yep…

Serious WTF.

2 Likes