The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Make up your mind already.

It’s going to be so hot in the apt because they aren’t turning the AC on for awhile still.

Woohoo greenhouse!

1 Like

Yeah the missus and I regulate our home by opening and closing doors and “turning on the house” as we have an airmover at the top of the stairs so if it’s hot out we usually start having issues upstairs unless we get that airflow going.

1 Like

I can open doors for a cross breeze but the whole place is glass and concrete…

1 Like

Ugh… :sob:

Yeah “lights on” at 7am in Quigley’s room already had my 2x2 at 26c. due to the door being closed as that HLG is on 24/0. It’s the Florida Ditch Weed + Meph blood orange haze and they loved the heat from the looks of the check-in this am lol.

1 Like

Yeah my bedroom is going to hit 30C easy at midday.

The plants will be ok but I will be very uncomfortable. And naked which will hopefully make everyone else uncomfortable.

1 Like

:sob: :thermometer:

Remember to practice your sausage windmilling near your window!

2 Likes

It’s the only way I know to catch a breeze. And get airborne.

1 Like

Look at this milk it’s annoying me.

Look at how happy this girl on the swing is. What strong bones she must have.

“Local engagement” what does that mean? Free milk for hobos? How come I don’t get free milk?

Ordinarily I’d buy 2% but they were out and it was a horrible tragedy I’m not over yet.

6 Likes

Not sure but I don’t think I’m mentally prepared for when the switch from the classic reliable reuseable plastic bag clip gets swapped out for the cardboard single use one. Change is hard.

3 Likes

It will cause a revolution. I will lead it. First they take our shopping bags, then they take our straws, then they take our milk bags? No sir! Not one inch more!

3 Likes
3 Likes

You jug/carton people will never know the joy or satisfaction:

It’s the little things.

8 Likes

You gonna smoke that?

3 Likes

Sure if I can borrow your pipe.

2 Likes

It means they are engaged in price-fixing in every locality in Canada.

4 Likes

“Local fleecing on basic staples.” It’s the Canadian way.

2 Likes

I cut it with a knife with serrated teeth. Because I’m a dangerous criminal.

3 Likes

Also the Canadian sky is lovely this morning:

10 Likes

Why yes, yes it is, it’s glorious out there, I didn’t wanna come back in after my morning walk, but my dog said otherwise ya know “TREATS” yup 100% food motivated.

4 Likes

I get a good sunrise sometimes but always forget to take a picture.

1 Like