The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

We have a secret word for my dog he doesn’t know what “treats” are.

3 Likes

I’m preparing for this by collecting every single bread clip/milk clip I can get my hands on. I even looked where to buy some last week, my mentor called me “handicapped “ when I did. But I use them for my clones, I attach a sticky tag with name and clip them to the stalk or branches , helps alleviate mixing up, especially when running 50 -100 cuts at a time.

3 Likes

I once attached a tag/string to a plant and forgot to remove it. The damn thing garrotted itself but it was fine.

Curses to you and your milk tabs.

3 Likes

Slownickel, on instagram, is doing some shit with washers put on the stems when they are seedlings and the plant grows right over them. I’m not quite sure what the point is but I’m sure micronized calcium is the answer!

5 Likes

That’s a neat idea but the inner hole would need to be pretty big. Also boron.

4 Likes

I use calmag washers

4 Likes

Single handedly defeating the bottle brigade.

1 Like

Shoulda known, guys got a fix for everything. He’s very much an absolute wealth of extremely valuable knowledge for anything or any problem you can have that’s cannabis related. I’ve learned more from him in 3-4 years than I ever imagined. Although IG was being a dick and shut me down, then as I come back two of my posts were flagged and I got a 30 day timeout. That was a few months back and I haven’t been back since.

5 Likes

I hope you learned your lesson.

3 Likes

View from my Canadian window this morning was pretty nice

10 Likes

Anyone order from here?

@Yetigrows ?

9 Likes

They’re good. I’ve ordered from em many times. No issues.

3 Likes

THANKS @neogitus !

:metal:

I need to get this so I can fight the heat upstairs.

Rather get this one than make ANOTHER one…

2 Likes

Really like them @Pigeonman…ordered a few things off them…good prices.

I think @THCeed is friends with them.

2 Likes

I wonder if they’re going to have any 420 deals this year. Would be nice if there was a discount :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How much heat do you need to bleed?

1 Like

I will 3rd that, I have used them and no issues at all.

2 Likes

Well, it’s 27 outside, and 29 inside…
Though the Blood Orange Haze broke ground because of this! :rofl:

1 Like

That’s pretty high but sometimes I run that hot out of necessity.

A few degrees cooler would probably be good though.

1 Like

It’s not just for the plants. Once it’s stable outside all the green in this room will go outside but I want to address the summer well in advance. If I have my Raxial 6" duct booster on full tilt for a few min I could bleed a good amount of heat outa the house as our central air draws all the hot air to the top floor landing via a massive fan system in my roof…

So it’s doing a great job for a system from the 70-80’s BUT the 2’ ducting throughout the house with the cold air is WAY TO FUCKING TOO SMOL of a volume to do much of anything in a heat wave.

2 Likes