The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Tip 2 - make sure your coffee beans are ethically sourced. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

1 Like

Oh no this is so terrible I can’t do anything except drink coffee and go on OG and vape. God life’s horrible.

3 Likes

You forgot piss, shit & sweat.

These are the main components of my coffee.

2 Likes

Good old Mickey d coffee so did you have it delivered or had to run get it.

1 Like

I went to get it but it’s only 200 meters away.

I smell fries when I walk the dog.

1 Like

I could see some late night munchie runs happening .

1 Like

Surprisingly we eat there very rarely and mostly for breakfast. It’s also one of the only restaurant choices in the area. Except ikea. And the hotdog guy. And these vending machines in my building that serve hot food like Tikka Masala that I’m afraid to try.

4 Likes

Only in Toronto East Indian vending machines . Lol

2 Likes

It’s really weird I’ve never seen one like it.

So the food is refrigerated and there’s some kind of infrared hot plate or whatever on the side that heats it up in the plastic.

I’m told it’s pretty good but I dunno man.

2 Likes

Yes run away and don’t look back can you just imagine what it’s made out of I think I just threw up a little in my mouth

5 Likes

Here kitty kitty

4 Likes

Best part: my building has a “grand entrance.” Vending machine in “grand entrance.”

1 Like

“Welcome to the grand entrance could I interest you in some warm tabouleh salad for $23.99?”

On a different note, this little girl was a half inch below the stick two days ago when I put her in. She now sits almost 2 inches above it.
This might be the summer of MONSTERS, BIG ONES.
While I was tilling my garden the other day, the ground was giving off some very good vibes. I got a feeling woohoo

10 Likes

I’m curious to see what your version of “summer of monsters” is after the previous summers of monsters you’ve had.

2 Likes

Wow Indoor Farmer’s got all their shit in one bag and have a repeat customer now after this purchase!

:ok_hand:

Thanks for the recommendation/vouch folks!

:metal:

8 Likes

Yeah, free shipping over $100. Got my Jacks and my Quantum meter from them. Now that I see that duct kit I had to order one, thanks for posting it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

GO train 401 and ikea. The 401 is actually moving but it’s pretty early:

3 Likes

Fairview mall in the background where I buy all my stylish apparel:

4 Likes