The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Same here. If you want to borrow mine to try first, you are more than welcome.

I use this all the time now. Lol

6 Likes

I got the bubble magic 20 gallon machine. A couple quick mods and it works great. Fresh frozen is the way to go

1 Like

Aww… Shucks, you’re a sweetheart @THCeed. :blush:
Though knowing my OCD i’ll be getting one for myself to fuck-up real good.

Love the mixing machine :rofl:

Yes swap the hose raise the overflow disconnect the drain pump and your laughing

1 Like

Yes I think the only reason I am keeping my little 5 gallon Bubble Bag dude is because @JoeCrowe has some awesome stuff going on and I think I have to try it in smaller batches. I just bought the 20 gallon bags to handle my new mixer

3 Likes

@Kushking902 I assume this allows for a greater volume of water/ice/flower?
I’ve NEVER made hash before so I figured the small unit would be the best option to start with beyond drills/paddles.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on that?

1 Like

So freeze the plant once you cut it down? Trim it up, throw it in the freezer? Wait a couple of weeks and then throw it in the hash machine?

2 Likes

I still use the 5 gallon bags. I find the 20 gallon are overkill and hard to use. I have a valve to open and close when the bag gets full

2 Likes

Yup. You get a wayyy better product with less plant material. Smells and tastes better too

3 Likes

I’m pretty old school I love the 20 gallon bags what used to take me a couple of hours to sift through now I can do in about 20 minutes

3 Likes

I have a mathematical fuck-load of dry-seed dust.

I was thinking of taking this powdered flower and tossing it into a bucket with ice and water to soak and re-hydrate, then process it.

1 Like

On the inside of the tub there is an overflow tube. It’s not up high enough, so if it’s not raised it will splash out the drain during the cycle. I stretched mine out and cable tied it just under the lid

3 Likes

Rehydration is definitely needed with dry material, you will end up with a green pile of hash if not. I learned that the hard way lol

1 Like

Thanks bud! Is there a time limit for soaking? Aka: soak no less than 15min… 1hr… or no more than?

1 Like

It depends. Big buds take a long time. I’ve waited over an hour before. You can rip them open and check if they’re saturated.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at The Canadian Contingent (Part 2).