The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

I just read that my fake milk “has less carbon footprint than a cow.” Well, obviously, cows are really big right…

But their feet aren’t.

2 Likes

I couldn’t say which would win size wise but it’ll be close.

Sure love this weather.

11 Likes

Jealous. Raining over here on the West coast today. :umbrella:

Just started here as I took them off the grill. The timing was impeccable.

1 Like

Send me your address, I am on my way over.
If not, I will just follow my nose. :parrot: :laughing:

2 Likes

I was wondering how those wings would travel bubble wrapped and express post to my address.

1 Like

Ahh, drumsticks.
There are a couple left…

3 Likes

I helped my sister with a world of her shit to deal with today… which included dismantling a drier from the 70’s that was to big to get out of her house since the renovations… (:rofl: )

So I now have a new fire-pit as I took the drum for this very purpose!

Yesterday I helped my folks trim their apple tree and take down a fence… the good apple wood came home with me for crafts, carving and smoking chip wood and the fence… well, i no longer need to purchase any lumber to make our chicken coop!.

:grin: :+1:

6 Likes

Okay. I’m thinking 4th dimensionally and know the trimming machine I’ll get in the year to save my hands in the fall with trim jail…

BUT, i’m thinking of investing in a mini washing machine so I can make bubble without ruining my drill(s).

I found this on amazon right now and it seems a very good price for a system that’s sold for “plant resin extraction using ice” :rofl:

Anyone use this or have opinions of the brand? :thinking:

:hugs:

6 Likes

I have bubble bag dude bags but haven’t used them yet.

(I buy my mixing drills on kijiji for $10) :joy:

1 Like

I use that brand of bags, and given that I dont know anything else, I do find them to be quite good. I wish I had splurged and got the washing machine with them, but a little manual labour cant be too bad for my email job body haha.

I have the same bags and washer but haven’t tried them yet.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! So fast whoa!

@DougDawson , is this the one you got from Danny?

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one.

1 Like

Ace! Was the pipe swapped out for a smooth one?

2 Likes

No, that’s why I haven’t used it. I tried to buy some online, and it was stupid expensive. I have to go to a hardware store and find some but just never got to it.

2 Likes

This is what I have. Works great for smaller amounts. Are you in Canada?

1 Like

Yes, T.Dot aka: Canuck Mordor. :rofl:

1 Like